Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tagtnj711 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 01:40 PM
    Troy bilt tractor fuse location?
    I recently replaced my ignition switch in my front engine riding tractor. While the switch was out my partner tried to hot wire the tractor to use it. The switch has been replaced but now I have no power to the switch. I can't find where the fuse is located but the wiring diagram shows there was one. Anyone know where I can find that?? TROY BILT SAYS IT'S UNDER THE BATTERY ON THE FRAME... I THINK NOT.
    jayhawk58 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 04:34 PM
    I have a troy bilt pony 17.5 hp engine and the 20 amp fuse is located underneath the battery at the rear seat back area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Location of fuse box on Troy-BIlt Super Bronco Riding Mower [ 7 Answers ]

WHere is the fuse box located on the Troy-BIlt Super Bronco riding mower? THe lawnmower was turned off while in was in forward gear and now it will not start. Any ideas of what might be wrong? Thank you.

Replacing fuse on troy-bilt riding lawn mower [ 8 Answers ]

I have a troy-bilt riding lawnmower Model #1842. The operating manual mentions two fuses to check if you have trouble starting the lawn mower and the battery is fine. I found the one behind the battery box under the seat. The other is suppose to be under the hood and behind the dashborad. I...

Troy-Bilt pony riding mower fuse [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone tell me where to locate the fuse on a Troy-Bilt Pony riding lawn mower. Model # is 689. Thanks in advance Acribb

Troy bilt demon tractor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Troy Bilt tractor ( Big Red) purchased 3 years ago from Lowe's. I have a never ending fix this n that list. Latest $300 spent,ran two hours, then will not go. I think there is a spring which was attached to the gas pedal to SOMETHING, which broke. The pedal goes down now with no...

View more questions Search