Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2006, 04:02 AM
    Lose weight
    I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should.
    My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2006, 04:22 AM
    I know you don't want to hear this but... you are not going to lose weight simply by eating different foods, you will need to burn some calories and firm up that region in order to get the result you want. It's all about having a little discipline and a slight change of lifestyle.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2006, 04:23 AM
    You're right needKarma, any advice on what I need to do?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 02:28 AM

This answer is NOT a joke!

It has been suggested by a medical dietician.

The answer is very simple.!

Try your very best to make your arms longer.

If you don't get it , here is the explanation.

You can definitely grow your arms longer, more weight YES, by pushing yourself away
    From the EATING table.
    You are sure to lose weight by perseverance.
    It works believe me.

Good luck.

Rolcam.
    yomoma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 05:51 PM
    I'm so with you, you want to tone up your tummy. Well my gym teacher told me to get a deck of cards and the number is how many sit-ups, wall push ups, and taps you do. The face cards are 10, ace is 11 or 15. Start with half a deck and gradually add on, I've tried this, it works. BUT try different exercices every day.
    nanuchini Posts: 39, Reputation: -6

Feb 7, 2012, 02:32 PM
    B12 shots and Phentermine will work very effective anf very fast. Call any weightloss clinic run by M.D and go for it. You will think this is miracle and no side effect never by phentermine only first night you might have trouble to sleep.
    nanuchini Posts: 39, Reputation: -6

Feb 7, 2012, 02:34 PM
    If only Tummy is problem tummy tuck or liposuction both are outpatient process. You will go in morning and afternoon home only after tummy tuck you need rest for 15days and people at home should know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to lose A LOT of weight [ 19 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Sheena and in last two years I have gained about 90lbs,I swear I gain like 2lbs a week and my eating habits aren't that bad. I recently got a gym membership and have been going every day and I also ride my horse every day. I need some advise on what to get at the grocery store...

Need to lose weight [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 years old and I have been trying to loose weight for a very long time!! I am very active as in walking and always running around with the kids I work with! But I never seem to loose weight! Almost a year ago I gained a lot of weight after my house my burnt down and never seemed too loose...

How to lose weight [ 8 Answers ]

I am 37 years old. My height is 5 ft 3 inches and I weigh approx 213 lbs. How long will it take to reach my ideal weight if I don't go overboard with dieting ? Also please tell me what is my ideal weight. I don't like to exercise. Also please tell me how many calories I should have daily in order...

Lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there expert buddy I have problem with my weight, I am 182 lbs.. I have a difficult time waking up in the morning. I used to dance belly dancing, but I stop it.. My friends told me to try to go to GYM, I insist that when I go to GYM, there are tendency that I cannot maintain my routine...

Need some help to lose weight.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want some tips to lose weight so please give me efftive tips because I tried many of them doing.. I did many execersie and also started gym but no good result please help me...

View more questions Search