Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmusa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 11:29 PM
    Apparel merchandising jobs for an Indian experience person in US
    Hi... I have been working with reputed US based companies in India (apparel merchandising) for the past 13 yrs. I am looking to re-locate to the US. I would like to know of any reliable consultancies that can help me with H1 sponsorship. Inform me of any reliable source or if there is any other way to find a job in my field. Thanks !
    loknath Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 06:12 AM
    Hi

This is loknath here. Nice seeing message.

I may be shifting to US in march, can you help me if you have information on the textile consultants in the USA. I am going on dependence Visa.

Bye
    Loknath
    arunmallan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by loknath View Post
    Hi

This is loknath here. Nice seeing message.

I may be shifting to US in march, can you help me if you have information on the textile consultants in the USA. I am going on dependence Visa.

Bye
    Loknath
    Hi Loknath,
    Even I am looking for a sponsor for my wife (who is H4) for the same Textile merchandising job.
    Did you get any idea or did u get any job.
    Iam very interested to know.
    Please advise.
    Thanks in advance
    Arun
    arunmallan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pmusa View Post
    Hi ... i have been working with reputed US based companies in India (apparel merchandising) for the past 13 yrs. i am looking to re-locate to the US. I would like to know of any reliable consultancies that can help me with H1 sponsorship. inform me of any reliable source or if there is any other way to find a job in my field. thanks !
    Hi pmusa,
    Sorry,that's what the ID had.
    Even I am looking for a sponsor for the same Textile merchandising post.please advise if you got any idea in this already
    rishop333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 07:55 AM
    Hi friends,

Hope the above conversation is above 11months ago & could you share any opening you have turned at usa?? I'm into same industry & have travelled to usa on business visa & any opportunity to relocate to usa through a H1B sponsor. Please help by sharing the same.

Regards,
    Hari.

[email protected]
    Bashar167 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 11:31 PM
    Hi... I have been working with reputed US based Garments companies in Bangladesh as a apparel merchandising for the past 6 yrs. I am looking to re-locate to the US. Please Inform me of any reliable source or if there is any other way to find a job in my field. Or any body interested to do the buying business with Bangladesh . I am able to execute all kinds of garments product. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search