Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kountrygirl_99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 10:42 PM
    GECKO'S In the house
    I am having a problem with the med.geckos's in my home,I don't mind them in the yard,but it is kind of scary having them run out in front of you at 4 in the morning:eek: ,so I don't want to kill them in the yard I just would like to know how to get them out of the house,and how to keep them from getting in the house to begin with.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 25, 2008, 11:23 PM
    Hello Kountrygirl_99

I fear that's a lost case to start with. I lived for 30 years in "geckoland" and know from experience that nothing will hold them out of the house. They are relatively clean animals that get rid for you of any insect that enters your home.
    So my advice is : get used to them!

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

With this woman running the House, do you really want a Dem in the White House? [ 9 Answers ]

This woman is frightening. She quotes... ' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this), in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest.' ( I am not rich, are you?) When asked how these new tax dollars would be...

My house trained dog has recently began going in the house. [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has recently began going to the bathroom in my house and I don't understand why. Could he be mad at me? I just started a new 8-5 job and I started keeping him in the bathroom while I'm at work. I use to keep him outside, but it's cold and I always worry that he's freezing while I'm gone. I...

Owner of the House Lost House While We're Still Paying Him Rent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently going through a somewhat messy situation.. My husband and I moved into this house in Victorville about 2 and a half years ago. The house was perfect and the rent was suitable and our 5 kids loved the neighborhood and their new schools. Well about three weeks ago this man had came over...

House trained dog pooping in house [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house trained dog that is allowed to have full access to our home at all times and come and go through his dog door when he needs to pee or poo. We have not had a problem with him going in the house before, but recently at night he has been pooping and peeing in the same spot. He still...

View more questions Search