Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheeba123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 06:40 PM
    survey of probability
    a case of 24 cans contains 1 can that is contaminated. Three cans are to be chosen randomly for testing. a). How many different combinations of 3 cans could be selected? b). What is the probability that the contaminated can is selected for testing?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2008, 06:47 PM
    Hello sheeba:

Are you doing the testing? What about salmonilla? What's in the cans? Is this homework? We don't do homework, even if we could.

excon
    flowerss Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 08:07 PM
    The best survey site A.W.Surveys The New Survey Experience
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerss
    The best survey site blanked out
    Please read the rules and regulations, advertising is against the rules on this site. I have checked your other posts, most of them are promoting the survey site whose link you posted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Survey [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a final year project about hygiene and who influences people to practice good food hygiene in their home. In this I'm doing a survey to collect results. So if you are interested please fill out the form. The survey is found at www.hygiene.netfirms.com

Probability - survey [ 1 Answers ]

In a large survey, it was discovered that 1 out of every 5 adults visits Disney World every year. If 30 adults are randomly selected what is the probability that exactly 7 of them will visit Disney World this year? The answer is .154. I do not understand how answer was gotten.

The survey says [ 1 Answers ]

The results came in as to boundaries. The property I bought with two rentals has my trailers, septic, driveway lawns. They have been there for at least 15 yrs, I donot own property trailers are on. Saw lawyer that was hired for the purchase of property. He says I should talk to man who owns...

Survey [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a final year project about hygiene and who influences people to practice good food hygiene in their home. In this I'm doing a survey to collect results. So if you are interested please fill out the form. The survey is found at www.hygiene.netfirms.com

View more questions Search