Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tsila1777 Posts: 138, Reputation: 18

Sep 3, 2008, 09:52 AM
    You said that they are male and it just doesn't feel right to be hanging out with them without my husband.

I can understand that. I realize you are not living in Ky any more, but if you are like most of my family and friends of Ky who now live in other places from Alaska to Penn. We still consider ourselves Kentucky people.

I also have family in Ind. 4 sisters and many nieces and nephews, and great nieces and nephews. They live in and around Portage...

I don't know your age group, you look young, and I am sure you are a nice person. Don't let other people tell you how to feel or think about yourself. Their opinions are concepts of their own minds not based on facts.

I understand you would not want to hang our with your male friends, I assumed that was the case when I wrote it.

I have another suggestion. I will give an example... my daugther has a MySpace page, and many friends on there, it just happened that one of them worked at a store my daughter went into, and she recognized her. They now are friends in 'real life'.

On MySpace, you can do a search for 'friends' based on miles... you could find 'friends' that way, and maybe, one would be willing to meet in person, I suggest a neutral place and perhaps with your husband the first time... can't be too careful.

Maybe you can find someone or several people 'close by' with similar interests and so forth.

Just a thought, some of my best and dearest friends have always been people older than me, some much older. But that's just me. I'm sure if you had neighbors you would have already explored that possibility of finding friends.

Anyway, I hope you find several friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I find friends [ 21 Answers ]

I recently moved to a new city to join a grad program in psychology and neuroscience. I don't know why but even after a year I feel like I have no friends. I do talk to people and I'm pleasant but people see me as aloof. Somehow I find myself unable to join and mingle with people and have them like...

I can't find my Friends [ 2 Answers ]

:( Can anybody help me find my missing mates, I have a list of a few who I left behind when I had to move with my family. The names of the people are Kirsty, Joseph and Kimberley Penn who are brothers and sisters. There is also patrick and claire Duffield who are brother and sister. If anyone knows...

It's so hard to find friends! [ 9 Answers ]

I know I'm not posting in the right spot, but I've posted here a couple of times and I feel comfortable talking in here. I need a friend. I have a boyfriend, I have a great family, I just need somebody to go out with. Some one to spend free time with outside of the house and outside of my...

Find some friends [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Chinese, and I hope to find some friends of American, English, Canada or other English language countries. So that I can talk with them online to improve my English speaking. And I can help them improve their Chinese speaking. Who can help me? :)

Where to find info on missing friends [ 1 Answers ]

Where to find old friends

View more questions Search