Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chris Perona Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 12:28 PM
    Mimaki Cutter Plotter CG-60 "Err20 I/O"
    Hello there,

Iīm looking for some help about a problem in my Mimaki CG-60st. It always gives me the error message "Err20 I/O" when I press the REMOTE key and when itīs connected (serial) in the computer. The strange thing is that it works only in specific computer but when I connect it to any other computer this problem starts. And the "Err34 Dat Remain" always appears when I try to change I few configurations, and Iīm sure that thereīs no Data Remaining in the Buffer, itīs all cleared.

Iīm desperately trying to fix it. Someone have any suggestion? Iīm Thinking to reset the plotter, to clear all the information, and starts all over again, but I dīont know how to do it. Do anyone have any idea? (Iīm asking ībout reset the memory, bios, and not the configurations).

Thanks.
    Chris
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Aug 27, 2008, 07:22 AM
    According to the online version of the manual for this plotter, the error code is explained as below:

"Err20 I/O" >> Communications conditions are wrong >> Establish the same communication conditions with those established on the host computer.

I have never worked on this type plotter before, but what this error code is saying is that the communication link with the host computer is lost.

Usually this means that the connecting cable is no longer connected, damaged or the host programming is not the same as the plotter.

For example, the host is set to use an RS232 port at 9600 Baud, but the plotter is set to RS232 at a Baud rate of 19,200.

Please review the connection protocols and make sure they match.
    runtich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2010, 07:26 PM
    IÂīm looking for some help about a problem in my Mimaki CG-100AP .It gives me the error message "Y-MTR OVERLOAD ERROR" .Do anyone have any idea?
    [email protected]
    TKS
    shbkhn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2014, 08:01 AM
    Please change the y motor or repair the y motor its getting heat and rotation is not doing. So please try to repair or change the motor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

Mimaki cutter plotter CG-60st [ 10 Answers ]

I have sent a few messages to Mimaki CO for cutter plotters regarding my plotters problem, but with no reply! The problem is; the plotter’s LCD showing error “ERR41 Motor2”, obviously it says there is malfunction in motor2, the device is too simple: there are two motors with build-in sensors and...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

View more questions Search