Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imsointoyou Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Any gift ideas?
    I am 18 years old and my boyfriends 19th birthday is coming up. I live in Newfoundland Canada and 19 is the legal drinking age here so it's kind of a big birthday. I have absolutely no idea what to get him for his birthday. It seems like he has everything he wants. If anyone has any gift ideas please help me out. He is a huge sports fan and played sports all through high school and still sometimes now and he loves to party. I don't know if any of that helps but I'm desperate for ideas. Please help.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2008, 08:45 PM
    When someone "has everything" then a great gift is to do something with him. You say he is a big sports fan. Does he have a favorite team? If so, take him to a game when that team is playing.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Yes, I agree with jjwood! Is there a few pics you can get together for a small album of wha the has done in sports as well? That would be thoughtful and cool. Uhhh if he is going to go and drink, they have team logo shot glasses? Are you wanting it to be meaningful or just fun, are you two REAL serious and how long have you been together?
    akez Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Aug 28, 2008, 02:03 PM
    What types of things is her interested in?
    imsointoyou Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 07:18 PM
    Yeah we're serious. We've been together for 2 and a half years. I would love to get him a gift that really lets him know how I feel about him. So I guess meaningful but I want it to be something useful to him. He loves sports, partying, and rap but there are never any concerts or games going on here. It's a really small place. So I can't get him tickets to anything. Im sooo desperate. Thanks
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Why don't you get him a neck chain with maybe a tag or st Christopher on it and have something special engraved on the back.

Guys over here in the UK seem to like the dog tags, especially in silver rather than gold, which is great there much cheaper.

They also like the silver identity bracelets, which again you can have engraved
    Sarwat_86 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Nov 13, 2008, 12:09 PM

I Think you should give him a cool football which he can keep with himself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gift Ideas for Boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend loves theatre, coffee,foreign language and culture, reading and building (mostly sets for theatre productions. ) Does anyone have any good gift ideas?Something original.Not just theater tickets, a tool set ,or something.

Gift ideas for my boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is turning 18 and I need some ideas on what to get him. He says he doesn't want anyhting but we all know that's a lie. I need gift ideas. Got any?

Gift ideas [ 5 Answers ]

I need ideas on what to get my because for christmas he is 24 and car mad and fishing mad I need ideas if you have any?

Christmas Gift Ideas for boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've been dating my boyfriend for about a year(It'll be a year on Dec.18th) n I was wondering what I could get him for a christmas present. Ne Ideas? Btw I'm 15 n so is he.

Gift Ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

What is a good gift for a goth girl? :confused: P.S Im meeting her tonight I need a surprise gift for her then I can talk to her 2 know more about her

View more questions Search