Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kemper1112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 10:15 AM
    15.5 Briggs & Stratton, How much oil?
    :( My husband is trying to change the oil on a 15.5 briggs & stratton (riding mower) - he cannot find anywhere where it tells him how much oil needs to be replaced, and he does not want to put too much in. Can someone please help? :)
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Aug 24, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Does it not have a dipstick? Perhaps your engine is shown in this chart/? http://www.briggsandstratton.com/mai...city_chart.pdf

Morrowrj

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs & Stratton 14.5 HP I/C [ 7 Answers ]

This engine is on a lawn tractor and suddenly it starts fine, runs for anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes and then suddenly shuts down with a huge cloud of smoke from the exhaust. I restart it and get the same results. Oil level is fine. I removed the OHV cover and a lot of oil mixed with gasoline came...

Briggs and stratton 12.5hp [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a 28v707 12.5 hp rider. It doesn't start but turns over almost excessively easily. I have a weak spark but no attempt to catch even with starter fluid. No seen problems with the flywheel or the key.

Briggs & Stratton 18 hp [ 1 Answers ]

I have a troy built riding mower with an 18 horse briggs... this starter gear often sticks in the fly wheel and will not start unless you turn the fly wheel back by hand... I have replaced the starter and still have the same problem... the engine runs fine at all speeds but the problem still exists...

Briggs &stratton 15 hp. [ 1 Answers ]

The other day this engine just quit and I had no spark from the coil. It has the electronic ignition so I cleaned everything under the flywheel and put it back thinking that this must be the problem but no. There is a small wire that goes to the coil and when I pull it off it will fire. I found two...

View more questions Search