Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Aug 24, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Is it cruel to rasie Praying Mantis'es in captivity?
    I got my son one of the praying mantis kits... he has no interest in it at all. I loved to see all the babies born... and after 3 months... I have 4 beautiful critters, Forest, Meadow, River and Sparks... I know some folks would think I'm weird... but I don't care... they are fun to hold and they have their own distinct personalities as all God's creatures do! I take very good care of them and they are fed well and taken out every day...

Am I being cruel for keeping them and not letting them go? I think they will live longer if I keep them!
    amanda-kym Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Aug 24, 2008, 07:02 AM
    Hi there. My ex,s brother kept them and I know what you mean. They are fascinating. His seemed to be healthy and he had them quite a while. I would personally keep them if I were you as you know they are safe with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How my ex can be so cruel [ 2 Answers ]

I've been separated for two years now and we are finally I can see the end... I just want to understand why the ex-husband is so cruel when he was the one who started this mess. Beth

Praying to Saints. [ 49 Answers ]

At the request of another member who'd like to learn about this, here are some Catholic teachings on prayers to saints. Veneration / Honor of the Saints from Scripturecatholic.com Matt. 18:10 - the angels in heaven always behold the face of God. We venerate them for their great dignity and...

Should I be cruel to be kind? [ 13 Answers ]

It's my first time to have a very persistent suitor. He already has a girlfriend who's about to have their baby. But then he kept insisting he loves me and wants to marry me. I don't feel love for him and I told him that many times and that I only care as a friend. He insists that I must feel...

Is this punishment good? Or cruel? [ 40 Answers ]

I'm leaning toward good... but just not sure. What do y'all think?

View more questions Search