Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RosieJ74 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2006, 02:19 PM
    Flexible Budget
    What is its purpose?

eliminate cyclical fluctuations in producation reports by ignoring variable costs
    compare actual and budgeted results at virtually every level of production
    reduce total time in preparing actual budget

I think it is the second one, does a1 disagree?
    nadia000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Yes I don't disagree with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Projected sales and budget [ 1 Answers ]

1.Trapp Co. was organized on August 1 of the current year. Projected sales for trhe next three months are as follows: August $100,000 September $185,000 October $225,000 The company expects to sell 40% of tis merchandise for cash. Of the...

Flexible Budget/schedule [ 3 Answers ]

1.Prepare a monthly flexible selling expense budget for Practer Company for sales volumes of $300,000, $400,000, and $600,000 based on the following data: Sales commissions 4% Sales manager's salary $70,000 per month Advertising expense $75,000 per...

Which dishwasher to buy? On a budget [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old turn dial dishwasher that doesn't clean dishes very well at all. You practically have to wash the dishes by hand before putting them in for them to be clean (you get where I'm going) I need to purchase a stainless steel unit, Home Depot local to me had a similar type dishwasher to...

Production budget [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone please help me create a production budget using the following information. The sales department of Red Hawk Manufacturing Co. has forecast sales in March to be 20,000 units. Additional information follows: Finished goods inventory, March 1 3000 units Finsihed goods inventory...

View more questions Search