Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Aug 24, 2008, 03:57 AM
    What is the name of that paint?
    What is the name of that white paint that when applied it is a color and then as it dries it turns white? Its for when you paint white on white.
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Aug 24, 2008, 05:38 AM
    You mean this :https://www.glidden.com/mediazone/Pr...ase5001990.jsp

Morowrj

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a girl and have to figure out what paint and how to paint my barn? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so now that I have your attention.. I have a very old existing barn with not much paint on it. Who knows when and with what type of paint was used it is so weathered. I think I can just paint over it. In its condition I would have to sand it. The paint is not flaking it is just very weathered...

Paint a car [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am going to paint my car by myself. I have some questions 1. should I put primer cover the old paint before paint a new coat or just wash and sand out wax? 2. is it better if use sprayer gun than aerosol? 3. how to make the clear coat shinny and glossy as original...

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

Which Is Better Paint? [ 3 Answers ]

Which Is Better Paint Dunn Edwards Or Frazee In General Or Overall For Interior Painting?

To paint or not to paint [ 1 Answers ]

I will be moving into a new home here in the next few months and the basement will be not finished. I want to do a couple of rooms down there, so how do I prepare the floors, do I paint them with that green paint for basement concrete floors or do I prep it with plywood or paint and then place...

View more questions Search