Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 03:04 AM
    Final Year Project Ideas needed ?
    :confused:
    Hello everybody I'm a student of electrical engineering in senior year. And need some fresh n novel ideas for my Final Year project. Help.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2008, 03:11 AM
    Hello, feon!

Have you been given any specific instructions and/or parameters that you need to follow as to what needs to be in your project?

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2008, 03:19 AM
    I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here and waiting for your reply. I know that you are looking at this thread that you started.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2008, 04:22 AM
    I built a 16 word by 16 bit microcoded processor out of SSI circuits. It could sort numbers in ascending and decending order depending on the microcode. This was way before PC's. The project was fun.

How about an RFID electronic lock system?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fashion Designer needed to answer 10 questions for required school project [ 1 Answers ]

I really need two fashion designers to interview for a required school project. It will take ten minutes and I will NOT give ANY information of yours away. If you are willing to answer a few questions, email me! Thank you SO much for whoever helps me with this... you don't know how much this means...

Romantic ideas needed! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody! I've been together with this amazing guy for almost 6 months now and I'm really crazy about him. Next week I'm going to go to Spain with a lot of friends for 10 days. And he doesn't really like that, I mean he said I'm allowed to go and it's not that he made a problem out of it. But...

Final year - Dual status [ 3 Answers ]

Hi 2005 was the final year in USA for me. I meet the criteria for substantial presence and per pub 519 I am dual status alien. I am from Syria, and there is no treaty with USA. I am filing form 1040 as a resident, I am also required to do a from 1040NR for the period I was not a resident in USA....

Any Countertop Ideas Needed ! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I Have Never Posted On Any Site Before , So Please Be Patient. I Need To Know If Anyone Has Ideas On Replacing , Resurfacing Or Painting Our Existing Kitchen Countertops. We Have Laminate Tops Now And Have Gotten Bids For Just Replacing The Sheets And For Actually Replacing The Whole Thing....

View more questions Search