Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dawgface Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name.
    This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They were all good looking cast members, especially the women.

There were two guys-one antagonist and one protagonist. The evil guy was a warlock or sorcerer or something. The lay out appeared entirely indoors--no outdoor shots for the most part. The evil guys castle reminded me of ice. There was a hot, blonde chick with the evil guy; she reminded me of the evil chick from Lou Ferrigno's Hercules--i.e. sluttly, hot, and evil.

The good guy had a blonde chick with him too--she may have been royalty. She was a shorter gal, and she resembled the princess character (d'Abo) from Conan the Destroyer. During the movie, the good girl was taken to the castle, and the evil guy cloned her by some means. The clone was a quasi-evil character, so he had two evil chicks now, however, the cloned chick didn't know about the first evil chick. The evil chick got into a fight with the hero and got killed, but the bad guy raised her by some magic/science combined technique. Then they went at it romantically, while the cloned chick watched with a shocked expression. The hero arrives, but he got caught too, but linked up with the cloned chick. He didn't realize it was a clone, and almost had sex. The original entered and knocked out the clone and was mad with the guy. The clone died eventually--I forget how. I also remember a bunch a female archers showing up in provocative armor, and they were shooting down from the top of the battlements (appeared like indoor shot?) The end credits showed bloopers. That's all I can remember.

Anybody know the name of this flick?
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Aug 24, 2008, 05:31 AM
    Deathstalker 2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

Kids movie late 1970s to mid 1980s, fantasy film genre, know it? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a specific kids movie about a young boy who lived in the city with relatives and ends up swept away to another place while trying to get his kite, I believe. The details are very hazy:mad: , but I definitely remember that he ended up going on a quest with another...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

Fantasy movie or TV movie from late 70s early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Remember seeing this fantasy sci fi movie on TV in the late 70s likely early 80s about a boy traveling with a band of creatures being chased by kinds of snake men... lots of slow motion fighting, flying arrows, swords and such- playing games like rolling bones but for the life of me I can't find...

View more questions Search