Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoWay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 03:07 PM
    Movie - main character a black man called Felix
    Hey everyone, I remember seeing this movie when I was relatively young, so early 90s, although it may have been an 80s movie. It was really violent, and it's always stuck in my mind, cause the main guy scared me so much. He was a black guy called Felix, and in one part of the movie he stabs a cop's eye out with a pen or pencil, or something like this.

I have looked at every single character on IMDB called felix and still cannot find the name of the film :( It's driving me crazy! Please help me :)
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Aug 23, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Wow um, was it a scary movie?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this movie called? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I can't figure out. I searched weverywhere for this film but didn't find it. I don't remember any actor. I remember that there wasa astory of a boy and a girl. When the boy had to help when this girl was born. There was a complication and the others told that he has the smallest hands, so he...

Billie Jean was main character name [ 3 Answers ]

I can't think of this title, it had a fav song on the soundtrack that I'm trying to think of too but the movie was about "billie jean" I think, she was wanted , her brother got shot posing as her turning herself in on the beach, every one lites everything on fire cause she became like famous, oh...

WHat is this movie called [ 1 Answers ]

One of the DVD chapters is lean mean masturbating machine it's a good drama, there's and artist and a boy who hasn't had sex.

Possible German 80s cartoon. Maria a singing young girl is main character. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a tiltle. A 80s cartoon I saw in Germany, it was in English but could have been dubbed. Maria, a young girl 12- 13 years, gets lost in the forest? Finds new animal friends that sing with her. She also knows how to bake bread. Any takers on a title?

View more questions Search