Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    David4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2006, 05:23 AM
    2001 4 cylinder hyundai sonata
    Facing the engine from the front bumper what is the order by number of the cylinders and what is the firing order. I am getting a "misfire on cylinder 3" code.

Thank you
    David4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2006, 05:24 AM
    2001 4 cylinder hyundai sonata
    How do I change the gas filter?

Thanks
    Vandy-1 Posts: 99, Reputation: 6

Apr 26, 2006, 01:56 AM
    Go to Pep Boys or your local parts store and buy the Haynes repair manual for your car.
    It will have all the info and more you are looking for--it costs around $ 15.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hyundai Elantra slipping out of gear [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We have a 2001 Hyundai elentra, manual transmission, 70k miles and are very conservative drivers, i.e. we don't ride the clutch. Lately, during cold mornings only, 5th gear and 3rd gear slip out of place and go into neutral while driving. It's weird and does not happen during the day in...

Sonata brake dust make light come on? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2003 HYUNDAI SONATA 6 Cylinders 02656 2.7L MFI DOHC Reciently I replaced the front disc pads.With the inexpensive metal pads. No rotor was replaced. :( Anyway, the caliper must have been dragging, and sent some of the dust airborn, and I see some small metal filings sticking to the...

1984 Mercury Outboard 4 Cylinder 50HP problem [ 0 Answers ]

Ok,the motor idles good but when you try to get to full throttle the boat is hard to come out of the water and will not plane off like it used to. It seems like it will not hit full rpm's. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

1997 Hyundai will not start (intermittent) [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a replacement engine installed (broke timing belt and trashed valves bad). The car ran good for a day, no smoke when started or driven but now it has an intermittent problem starting. The engine turns over fine but won't start. I had the guys who replaced the engine pick it up and it...

View more questions Search