Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hazzard17 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 10:53 PM
    2 periods
    OK my last period was normal. Then a week later days later I had sex and then it started again. 2 periods a week apart. Does anyone have any advice on why?
    Tralyn Posts: 230, Reputation: 17

Aug 22, 2008, 11:45 PM
    You may have an irregular cycle. How long was your second period? Depending on that and if the sex was unprotected it could have been implantation bleeding?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2008, 08:58 AM
    When it comes to periods, and consistency/regularity and normalcy of them, there is not much that can be said on it. Our bodies are always changing, and particularly when you are younger. There are so many factors that effect our cycles. Illness, exercise, diet, age, lifestyle,birth control/medication the list goes on and on. Its not uncommon to be irregular. Just keep an eye on things. If it continues to do it, or there are other signs of infection or pain etc, make sure you visit your doctor. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One day periods [ 1 Answers ]

My last 2 periods have lasted one day. They are usually regular and last 3-4 days. I am due my next one in 10 days but already I have period cramps and the last 2 days I have had a clear discharge! Can anyone help?

Hi. I had periods again after my normal periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I am 19 year old girl. I am having regular periods since 3 months but when I started having sex with my boyfriend I started taking ecp pills. Fews days back I had my normal periods and then on 6th day I had sex and took pills after sex. Then on 11th day I again suddenly had pain in stomach...

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

View more questions Search