Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faithandlove87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 09:39 PM
    Pinkish Orange Discharge
    I'm 30 weeks pregnant and there was Pinkish Orange stuff on my uderwear what does that mean my baby is still kicking so could it be discharge?? Let me know asap please
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 22, 2008, 09:41 PM
    Could be discharge. Have you recently had sex, or a pelvic exam? If you are really worried then go see your doctor, unfortunately we can't diagnose you over the internet.

Good luck.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2008, 09:07 AM
    Definitely ask your ob about it. It could just be irritation/spotting from having intercourse or an exam lately. However, it could also be signs of infection, or early labor. So just have chat with your doc about it, better safe then sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and have a pinkish orange discharge. What does that mean? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm approximately 6 weeks pregnant and I noticed late this morning when wiping that I had an odorless pinkish/orange colored discharge that did not leave any trace on my panties. It scared me and I went and got a pregnancy test during lunch. It says I'm pregnant. I try to exercise at least three...

Brownish orange Vaginal Discharge [ 8 Answers ]

Ok so I'm 16 and I got my period on the 23rd and my period only lasts 4 days since I first got my period which was about 2 years ago. It's now the 30th and since yesterday my lower back has been hurting a lot.. and the last few days my stomach has been hurting. Yesterday when I woke up I felt...

Orange discharge? [ 5 Answers ]

I noticed a week ago today that I was having orange discharge, and it was at the start of my period. My period ended Saturday, and Sunday the orange came back. It is now Tuesday and I am still having orange discharge!! I haven't changed anything in my daily life, and I'm not pregnant(on the pill...

I have been spotting,pinkish discharge,implantation? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, we have been trying to conceive for the past 7 months using the ov/kits and also have been on chinese herbs for the past two months.I have had two children in a past relationship. My fiancé has had a sperm evaluation done and is all well. I am 9dpo and woke this morn and went to the toilet...

View more questions Search