Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dzig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2006, 11:58 PM
    Harley Davidson Decals
    I am looking for a specific harley davidson decal. It came out about 3 years ago. It was a tiger and face claws with the body extending out in flames and underneath the tiger was the harley logo and next to that it says untamed. I was wondering if anyone knows what decal I am talking about or maybe where on the internet I could find it to oder it. I really appreciate any help that anyone can give me:rolleyes:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2006, 03:40 AM
    I found tons of sites showing decals but couldn't find one with a tiger. Could the one you're thinking of be this one?:
    Attached Images

airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Mar 9, 2007, 10:49 PM
    If you can find a photo of one or better yet a good 2d graphic of it, take it to a local sign shop and see if they can digitally reproduce it for you. Be careful though because that is copyright infringement. Everyone does it but you know how it goes.
    ubu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 11:02 AM
    OMG! I am looking for the same decal. I am trading my truck in tomorrow and want the same sticker on my new truck. I bought mine on EBay in 2001... I looked there, no luck. Let me know if you find one and I will do the same. Luck to both of us!
    Abyss777 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2008, 11:59 PM
    If you can reproduce it or have a pic of it, This site can laser reproduce it as a vinyl decal. Vinyl Decals - Vinyl Lettering - Wallwords - Domain Name Stickers - Decals, Magnetic Signs, Wall Art
    formula400kim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dzig View Post
    I am looking for a specific harley davidson decal. It came out about 3 years ago. It was a tiger and face claws with the body extending out in flames and underneath the tiger was the harley logo and next to that it says untamed. I was wondering if anyone knows what decal i am talking about or maybe where on the internet i could find it to oder it. I really appreciate any help that anyone can give me:rolleyes:
    I have the decals you are looking for. Paws extended forward, orange tiger with mouth open, flames going backwards. Untamed. I have 2 different sizes. 5x6 and 4x5 give or take. Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks!
    cp7golf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 06:33 PM
    Make A Decal your perfect solution for all of your custom motorcycle decals car lettering,Truck lettering Boat lettering custom grapics for car trucks boats and motorcycles custom vinyl decals and lettering http://www.makeadecal.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wholesale suppliers of Harley Davidson parts and accessories [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for some help in locating reputable wholesale suppliers for Harley Davidson parts and accessories. I have several Harley Davidson motorcycles and have had fairly good success selling used parts and accessories on eBay. I would like to grow my online business without...

Help removeing decals on helments [ 7 Answers ]

I have 120 football helments. I remove the old decals but I still have the sticke stuff. What can I used to remove it.

Contacts for wholesale harley davidson decals [ 5 Answers ]

I have a small business and am trying to locate any wholesale businesses to purchase biker items, such as decals, patches, pins etc. Anything Harley Davidson would be great!! I do not work rallys, so there would be no competition there-----But have to keep my prices low because most bikers I see...

View more questions Search