Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlm686 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 07:06 PM
    4 days late for my period and negative. Pregnant. Test
    Hello all! Last month I was 5 days late for my period. On the 5th day I had severe abdominal pain during intercourse that wound me up in the E.R. Dr said my body was just getting ready for my monthly flow, but in my case I have never experienced pain like that EVER. Now this month I'm 4 days late and have no symptoms of cramping, PMS, lower back pain. Nothing! Could the issue I had last month mess up my system? Or could I possibly be pregnant?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Its not uncommon to be late or even occasionally miss a period all together. If you are having sex, there is always a chance of getting pregnant, whether you are using protection or not. Protection just helps to lower those chances of pregnancy. Wait until you are one week late and then test using first morning urine. If it is negative, chances are you are just late. However if you still haven't started and miss another period, re-test. If its still negative but still no period, its time to visit your doctor. If the pain during intercourse continues, you may want to have a visit with your doctor about it anyway. There could be many reasons for the pain. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

Period 11 days late, negative pregnancy test a week ago, possibly still pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

My period is currently 11 days late. I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

Late Period Negative pregnant test! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I am curious if I could be pregnant or not. My last period ended Sept 28, it is now November 6th and I have still had no period, or any signs of it. I took a HPT on Saturday, and it came out negative. I have been experiencing lower back pain, headaches, and can eat none stop without...

2 days late my period is light and my pregnecy test is negative. Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm always on the 7th and this month I started on the 9th. My fiancé and I have slept together since last month. He always comes inside me. The past week and a half I have slept with him everyday with him coming inside me. We already have one kid who is 10 months old. I took a pregnant. Test...

11 days late, 2 negative. Pregnant. Tests! [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Help! I'm so confused! I am 11 days late, and have had 2 pregnancy tests, which both came out Negative. I have light cramping (which I had with my daughter) I have light vag. Discharge Moody as ever, Just no period, and a negative test. Is is still possible? Anyone else...

View more questions Search