Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 22, 2008, 06:33 PM
    Hello robertoa

Information on heat traps in tanks is found (Here - Link 1) and (Here - Link2).

I hope this explains everything !

:)
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 23, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by robertoa
    What is a heat trap at the top of the tank...
    Credendovidis gave you a explanation. Here's what they look like. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat trap nipple [ 1 Answers ]

How do I check heat/change trap nipple

Heat Trap [ 1 Answers ]

I have low hot water pressure through the whole house. Water heater is 10 years old and pvc piping. You recommended check/change heat trap nipple. How do I do that. Thanks

Replace P-trap with drum trap--good idea? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a large crack in a cast iron waste line. The line at that point serves just the kitchen sink and is vented to the roof. The first plumber I called wants to disconnect the P-trap, install a drum trap, drill through the cabinet and floor, and connect to the waste line down below the crack....

Heat trap working properly? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently installed a new gas water heater with factory installed heat traps. Everything works fine, but the other day I noticed that the cold water supply was warm to the touch. This only happens when the burner is on, and the pipe is warm for only the first three or four inches coming from the...

P-trap GAP - p-trap too low to meet sink drain extension [ 13 Answers ]

I just took an old crane drexel sink off the wall and replaced it for the time being ( I want to fix the older sink) with a cheap vanity/sink set. All that was easy enough, but now to my chagrin I can't finish the job. The p trap is too low, the extension pipe from the sink doesn't go all...

View more questions Search