Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tazzwillow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2006, 08:09 PM
    Bathtub install
    How to install a bathtub on concrete floor with no rough in?
    Should I put in a sub floor??
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 25, 2006, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzwillow
    How to install a bathtub on concrete floor with no rough in?
    Should i put in a sub floor ????????????
    This is like asking me, "how high is up?"
    You may install a platform if you wish but as a rule we break up cement and connect to the main sewer. You will also have to install a vent not over 5' downstream from the tubs trap that will go up thriugh the roof. If you have more details let's have them. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathtub glazing [ 2 Answers ]

I plan to glaze a bathtub. How does one find out about a reputable contractor?

Help! Under the bathtub... [ 1 Answers ]

We are putting in a new tub due to some leakage in the previous tub surround. When we pulled up the tub, the tub drain hooks to a larger drain. The top of this larger drain appears to be open. Is this to vent the drain? It appears that the toilet also hooks to this drain. What keeps the...

Bathtub Leak [ 2 Answers ]

I need help figuring out what to do with my bathtub drain. It leaks when draining. Water seeps out from the bottom of the tub to the bathroom floor. My house is approximately 35 years old & built on a slab. I've found that if you pull the drain lever up about halfway & let it drain very slowly,...

Leaking Bathtub. [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a condo a few months ago, and my neighbor (who lives under us) says that sometimes there is a leaking through their bathroom ceiling. The strange thing is, it does not leak (or at least she doesn't notice it) when we take showers, only when we take a bath. I do have an access panel behind...

Leaking bathtub [ 1 Answers ]

Hello help desk, Over the past few weeks we have experienced dampness on the carpet leading toward the bathroom. I noticed this after children would take a bath. Originally, I thought it was caused from spalshing etc.. However lately I noticed that when we let the water out to drain, ...

View more questions Search