Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reeses420 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 03:02 PM
    4 commercial acres in CA
    reeses420 I have a situation where I have 4 acres that are dirt and weeds it is in a commercial district and I want to fence them and put up gates, making it available to 2 businesses the problem is there is only one road in and out of the property and it gets muddy to where your vehicle can get stuck and it is so narrow that only one car can be on the road at a time. What would you do to fix the road or the land? What kinds of businesses would this property be good for?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2008, 02:11 AM
    I'm not quite sure what you are asking here. I think that more information is needed from you as far as what you are asking to do. Are you meaning that you want to leave the land the way that it is to be available to the businesses or sell the land to the businesses?

If you are wanting to sell the land, then it would be up to the buyers as to how it would be developed. If you are wanting to retain ownership of the land, then what kind of businesses are you thinking of opening it up to, please?

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2008, 06:13 AM
    You have a contractor to come in and do at least a gravel road, and then latter blacktop.

What type of business, well where is it, in the middle of drunks and homeless or in the middle of a prime shopping area.

Often you will want to develop it, from bringing in sewer and power to even building spec buildings
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2008, 06:30 AM
    Is it possible that the county or city would eventually take over the road? If so, build it to their specifications or it could be a waste later on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert m2 to acres [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know if I'm in the right spot but Can anyone tell me how many m2 makes 1 acre?

Conversion of 600 meters into acres [ 2 Answers ]

How many acres, if any, are in 600 meters?

5 acres to cut don't know where to start? [ 6 Answers ]

I have just under five acres to cut on a weekly basis, right now I am using a 46" huskee 23hp rider. I have been putting a lot of money into replacement parts(i.e. blades belts spindles) the engine runs fine and is well kept but I am having a hard time mowing the grass at times. It takes me just...

Converting square metres into acres [ 2 Answers ]

How many square metres are there in an acre?

View more questions Search