Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vctrbo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 01:48 PM
    I want to become a singer!
    Hello, I am vicky tb a I REALLY want to become a famous singer I a middleish voice and I want to improve do you recommend anything.?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2008, 10:56 PM
    Hello, Vicky!

I admire what you want to be! I am both a professional instrumentalist as well as singer. In order to answer your question the best here, it would be helpful to first know how old you are; if you are still in school, whether you have music classes and/or opportunities for things in which you could sing; the kind or kinds of music that you want to sing and the experience that you have already had at singing.

Thanks!
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Aug 22, 2008, 11:01 PM
    And as Clough knows I do compose songs. Depending on the answer Cloughs answer, I maybe able to write you a song to start with. :D
    xshannonbrownx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vctrbo
    Hello, i am vicky tb a i REALLY want to become a famous singer i a middleish voice and i want to improve do you recomend anything.???
    Hi I am shannon
    I think you should try doing some singing classes because to inprove your voise and then sing at clubs or you chould go to a recording studio for your birthday and make a cd or get yourself notest I whanna become a singer as well I rite songs all the time I am good at it lol I am a good singer as well at my school thare a singing compertishion and I allways win XD

Hope you go well
    From shannonxoxo
    sanobia89 Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Sep 6, 2008, 12:15 PM
    I want to become a singer too... lol
    Well my voice comes natural, but
    I do my own voice lessons you know
    Sing everyday... and sing through my
    Diaphram so I would suggest you to
    Go to voice lessons and sing EVERY SINGLE DAY!!
    I stress that so much & make sure it's a passion
    Not just something that one day you wake up
    & decide hat you want to do for the money
    ((make sure it's a passion))
    iesha morris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 07:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hello, Vicky!

I admire what you want to be! I am both a professional instrumentalist as well as singer. In order to answer your question the best here, it would be helpful to first know how old you are; if you are still in school, whether or not you have music classes and/or opportunities for things in which you could sing; the kind or kinds of music that you want to sing and the experience that you have already had at singing.

Thanks!
    Hi I'm iesha and I want to be a singer I really love singing I sing in programs its just no one wants to sponcer me can you help me get signed
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2008, 07:53 AM

Hi, Iesha!

If you post your question by starting another thread, you'll be more likely to get responses that are just about the question that you have asked. Since you've posted your question as a response to someone else's question, yours won't really get noticed as much as being your own.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

How do become a singer? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'am Traylen Mountain and I was wandering how would I become a singer a solo singer I just would like to know that what do I need to do to start my singing career? Any tips , I need some help!:) :confused:

How Do I Become A Singer? [ 5 Answers ]

Hii I'm bianca and I have been singing my whole life. I first got taught at home by my mum because she used to do singing. I have started singing lessons at my school and my mum might even let me do singing lessons out of school. This week I am singing at a wedding and I can't wait. If someone can ...

Name of singer [ 4 Answers ]

Who sings the new remake of the old Archies Sugar Sugar song? It's hip hop I guess

View more questions Search