Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LilMexx Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 01:26 PM
    How can I be with the right trends at the right time
    All my mates always know what the latest songs are and I only find out what they are when their getting old. How can I find out what the trends are at the moment?
    JessiccaBabesx Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Listen to the chart show every Sunday at 4:30 on radio 1, for all the new releases in the top 40 and watch music videos :)
    X
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2008, 01:21 AM
    Good and helpful answer above!

You might also want to check out the information via clicking on the following link concerning what is "hip" and "in vogue" concerning current music trends in the music scene of pop music that is currently happening.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/index.jsp
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2008, 04:20 AM
    And, thank you for agreeing, LilMexx! I hope that what you find on that link is helpful to you!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2008, 06:00 AM
    Start learning the POKA, it is going to make a big come back soon
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2008, 05:06 PM
    The Polka only comes back every Polish wedding (and some Sunday radio programs)
    Yeah listen to the weekly top 40.
    Personally I think it is best to learn to enjoy a wide variety of music kids nowadays are missing out on so much great music of the past.
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2008, 11:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Personally I think it is best to learn to enjoy a wide variety of music kids nowadays are missing out on so much great music of the past.
    I agree! Why not start your own "trend" by finding and listening to a variety of music from many periods, find some that you like and then turn your mates onto what you have found that you like.

It's definitely okay to try to keep up with what's current in the music scene, but to listen to only one type or a couple types of music is like reading only one or two books. There's a huge library out there of other varieties of music to explore! :)
    nitzle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 09:28 PM
    Try using a site like Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music. If you type in a song or artist you like, it'll feed you several similar artists, who are often up and coming and pretty hip. It's worth a shot.
    bcpatti3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 11:13 AM
    Listen to uncle otter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Student dependent visa UK, Full time or Part time work? [ 26 Answers ]

I have student visa of UK and I study in university. My wife recently came in London. She has student dependent visa. She doesn't study. Can she work full time? How many hours she can work? Thank you

Curent research trends in physics [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have completed post graduation in physics and working as lecturer in an engineering college.I like to do research in part time leading to Ph.D.Please suggest me which area ,either theorectical or experimental would better suit me.

Periodic trends and electron configuration? [ 2 Answers ]

Sodium forms a +1 ion while fluorine forms a -1 ion. Please explain why they do not form +2 and -2 ions, respectively. Use electron configurations and periodic trends to support your answer.

How the upcoming trends affect the quality of work life of employees? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Tell the answer of the question that I have typed above

View more questions Search