Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rainbow16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2006, 06:22 PM
    Discharge help!
    Okay, so I'm 14 and lately there has been A lot of white discharge, sometimes really thick, sometimes not. Now all of a sudden it's turned into a dark brown discharge (not period like) and last month I got my peroid twice if that makes any difference. I'm confused!
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Apr 25, 2006, 01:51 AM
    This could be a simple yeast infection or it could be something else.. only a DR will be able to determine what it is. Please consult a physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem, that lately I get discharge during sex, which is very gross and unattractive. What do I have to do to get rid of it?

I have a lot of discharge... [ 1 Answers ]

I Have been having discharge for the past 3 days that is strange to me. The first day it was a very little amount but it was on my underwear. I didn't think nothing of that cause sometimes that happens to me. The second day it was a little more but it looked like it had blood in it, but it was very...

Brown Discharge? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having brown discharge or spotting for a few weeks now. I have taken a pregnancy test twice and both times negative. I am on the pill as well. What could it be?

Discharge! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have had a past history of yeast infections, but since I've had my son I haven't had them as often.  my question is why do I have so much discharge?  i don't have any infections at all the doctor's told me so what causes this?  i have to constantly wear a panty liner I have so much.  what can...

View more questions Search