Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda49058 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2006, 03:22 PM
    Wedding question
    I'm getting married in October.we are planning a outside wedding.some of our friends are helping us.one friend would like to do the djing but he never done this before would he need to do or know?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 24, 2006, 03:42 PM
    Would he have all the needed equipment, being a DJ and merely playing music on a sound system is far from the same.

If you can't afford a professional, him doing it is better than no one,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About the wedding [ 3 Answers ]

I am getting merried on Saturday and I am trying to find some good songs that can be played at the reception. Is there anyone out there that can give me any names of songs. It can be any song. The group that is going to be there is a mix of young and old as me and the sonn to be are only 26, but on...

Wedding [ 5 Answers ]

I fiancé and I are planning our wedding which started to be a large affair.. However, with everyone’s lack of interest I would just rather elope. My family lives 3000 miles away and I’ve tried communicating by phone with what needs to be done but it just ends up in an argument. My mother is not as...

Another wedding question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! We are getting married in oct. but we are having a hard time finding a pastor for it.we don't go to church that often and the pastor we were trying for is already booked for that day.I'm not sure what to do or where to start .

Wedding Ring Question [ 6 Answers ]

My g/f and I are curious about the wedding ring thing. She doesn't want an engagement ring but I would like to get her one anyway. Also if anyone knows where I can find a good white gold engagement ring with diamonds inset id love your help. With the redding rings themselves. Who pays for them...

Wedding help [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Could use some advice... we live in a rural area where it seems to be custom to asking neighbors (invited as guests) to help clean up the bride/groom's table, doing dishes, setting out food on buffet arranged tables, etc. My husband and I always argue every time I get one of these invites...

View more questions Search