Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DARK2LIGHT Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2006, 12:18 PM
    Fair and White Serum
    It says on a couple of websites that the fair and white serum has 5% Hydroquinone. Has anyone used this? Looks interesting.

http://abantu.com/html/fair___white.html

Check out some similar questions!

Fair & Flawless [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards. I used to reside in the U.S.A now I live in Canada with my mom and little brother. Anyway, here is my story: I was thinking of buying a lightening creams for my body/face and came across Godiva products. I was pretty convinced about buying it at first...

Has anyone every tried Fair & White AHA Lighting Cream or Rare Extracts body bleach [ 45 Answers ]

Hi.. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these lighting creams and if you did can you tell me if they worked for you. Also, if it did how long did it take. I just started using Fair & White AHA Lightening Cream a couple days ago but I was kindda iffy about it because it says it contains...

Science fair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! My daughter isn`t sure if she would like to do her science project on yawning.She mentioned something about how much bacteria is on a vending machine coke can?I don`t have a clue!HELP! Does anyone know of any unique ones?Aparently that is one thing the judges look for.What about science vs....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.