Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marianna08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Weird pains could I be pregnant
    I have been having strange sharp pains kind of by my belly button a little above it and to the left, and cramps where you would get period cramps for about a week and a half. They come and go. My boobs are very very sore and have been for about a week, and I have been getting tired a lot lately. And it is very possible for me to be pregnant. But I was wondering could these pains in my stomach and pelvic area be signs of pregnancy too, or could something else be wrong? Let me know what you think please!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 22, 2008, 12:11 AM
    Could be premenstrual pains, could be pregnancy, could be something else. We can't diagnose you over the internet. If you think you're pregnant, your period is late, then take a home pregnancy test, or go to your doctor if you're concerned.

Good luck.
    FullOfSecrets Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 03:07 AM
    Go to check.
    joanne 1986 Posts: 165, Reputation: 7

Aug 23, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Could well be signs of your period or pregnancy even something else! If your late on your period take a test,if not have a word with your doctor if your worried
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2008, 08:47 AM
    It could be perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. It could be that you are coming down with something. It could be pulled muscles. Signs of a normal pregnancy, OR It could be symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy as well. Have you taken a pregnancy test yet? Ectopic pregnancies don't always show up on tests either. Either way, if the pain does not go away, or increases, you should go see your doctor asap.
    Marianna08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 11:23 AM
    I took A test but I think it may have been to soon so now I am just waiting now. But the pain comes and goes some days it can be very bad cramps and pain by my belly button and some days there's none. But I have been having other pregnancy symptoms also. Mood swings, fatigue,sore boobs. So I was just wondering. Thanks
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2008, 01:54 PM
    When is your expected period?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

OK last month I started on the 7 of June this month so far no period... I had protected sex on the 4th but I think it might have tore it putting it on cause I have not started yet am I??

Am I pregnant [ 23 Answers ]

Okay so I thought I was pregnant I had a few of tha symptoms but then I started my period but it was weird lyke a brownish color then tha last day it was a veri light pink could I be pregnant

Am I pregnant or not [ 12 Answers ]

I am 18 and I just started collage I am engaged to a wonderful man who wants to have mwny children but not yet.. we never use protection and I have had really tender breast and nipples and been really dizzy and moody but I just had my period it was lighter and only lasted for maybe three days could...

Am I pregnant [ 70 Answers ]

OK well, my name is ashlee, I had my period feb. 24th 08, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex march 14th 08, he ejaculated in me, on march 21st I had some brown discharge then it turned light pink and then it went away, I looked online they called it implantation bleeding, I haven't got my...

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm showing signs of pregnancy such as fatigue, firm but not tender breast, increased appetite, and frequent urination... is it possible that I'm not pregnant with all these symptoms?

View more questions Search