Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cabby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2006, 09:07 AM
    Trojan. ByteVerify- I need help please!
    Hello,

I have encountered this trojan and it seems to be working hard to avoid deletion.

MW 2000-5.00.2195 Service Pack 4
    Intel (R) Celeron CPU 1.80 Ghz
    Dell Dimension 2300

The additional bugs found by Ad-Aware are:
    Beyond.Class
    Dummy.Class
    Java Util.zip
    J.V. Generic
    Worker.class

I have run SpyBot, Ad-Aware,Trojan Hunter, Ewido, XoftSpy, and tried to run Panda titanium. Only Ad-Aware will identify them (in reg mode not safe mode). I ran all anti virus in both reg and safe.

Tried to clean out Java cache but it won't open. When I try to open it just flashes and goes away. I have adjusted the internet options to allow Java display but no luck. I have re-installed Java but still no luck.

System will not allow me to run Panda due to screen resolution. I have tried to adjust that but it won't stay put. Once it goes through verification it goes back to lowest setting.

On the original profile, when I try to adjust the dsplay settings the computer reboots. Once I click on the tab, it reboots. I have to go to a temp profile to see the display settings.

As you can probably tell, I don't know too much and I need tons of help. Let me know what else I can do or what additional information I should provide.

Thank you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 24, 2006, 12:54 PM
    This issue has been covered on a number of threads.
    These should help you resolve this issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Download Trojan... [ 8 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have had a virus on my computer for some time now and I knew where it was and never was able to get it removed, I didn't worry about it too much because it didn't seem to be doing much to my comp[uter and because I have spyware doctor, norton corporate, ad aware, search and destroy...

Trojan Horse [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know too much about computers, but I have AVG free for virus control on my PC and in the virus vault it says there is two trojan horse exploits? How do I get these off my computer completely so they aren't even stored in the virus vault? How does one get these viruses?

Trojan.Byteverify or JavaBytEver HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

I am running Windows XP. My brother built the computer and does not know the administrator password that he set up for me, which limits some options(like safe mode). I am running two expired antivirus softwares with virus definitions that won't renew. (PC-cilin 2006 and Norton Antivirus 2005) They...

Izio Trojan [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm the computer dummy with the Aurora Popup prob. I downloaded webroot (Thanks) It keeps telling me I've got this Izio Trojan in memory please walk me through ridding this blanetyblank. I'm so tired and frustrated I wrote to Microsoft and they sent a (Pro) to help me but you wouldn't even...

Trojan.ByteVerify just won't leave [ 3 Answers ]

I have a trojan, and this is where it is on my computer: c:/Documents and Settings/Becky/Application Data/ Sun/Java/Deployment/cache/javapi/v1.0/jar/count3.jar-713da034.zip=>Dummy.class It is the trojan: Trojan.ByteVerify I have a: Dell Inspiron 5150 Mobile Intel(R) Pentium(R)...

View more questions Search