Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Solarrigger2000 Posts: 62, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Apple Wi-Fi Card in dell laptop
    Hello
    I have just gotten an old airport extreme that was dead from a relative. I have removed the N wireless card from it and inserted it in my Dell laptop. It recognises the card but has no drivers. Any suggestions?
    Thanks!
    bobp1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Go to the card manufacturers web site. They should have the drivers that you need. If they should be available since the card you have is "N" capable it is probably not very old. Even if the card manufacruror is out of business the drivers are most likely available, but it will take some digging. Try useig your favorite search engine and typing in the name of the card, this should lead you to what you seek
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Aug 22, 2008, 09:36 AM
    I am not a Mac user but I think that device is for Mac's only.

Apple - AirPort Extreme

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apple Vs Dell web sites [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, How are you , every body? I want to ask you about Apple and Dell web sites.. As a consumer, what the advantages and disadvantages you find of these web sites? Thank you :)

Dell Laptop [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Inspiron 8100 dell laptop with a cracked screen. I am trying to get rid of it and I don't know how much it is worth. I was offered $65.00 Is this about all I can get out of it?

Dell laptop [ 6 Answers ]

Tried Several Things Need Help Trying To Connect Laptop To Landline Using Free Netzero I Have A Network And Modem Card All In One I Can Get It To Dial And When It Says You Are Loged On And It Verifies Password Then It Disconnects And Starts Redialing The Next Number...

View more questions Search