Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2006, 07:45 AM
    Photoshop opens image with green lines in working area
    I'm using Photoshop CS on XP. I'm opening a TIFF image and on 2 of my images I get these green/teal lines (see attached image). When I see those I can save as jpeg, it just locks up Photoshop and I have to kill the process. I can open other TIFF images and edit them and save as jpeg, but they open without that green lined grid thing. What is it and how can I fix it? Help a newbie out? :)
    Attached Images

grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2012, 11:58 PM
    Try making sure View/Grids or View/Guides isn't checked. I think that's what does it in Paintshop Pro.

Hugs, Didi
    kg14 Posts: 8, Reputation: -1

Mar 25, 2013, 11:54 AM
    Those are just ruler guides. They appear when you drag them out of the rulers from the top and left side of the screen. You can drag out as many as possible. Until you get rid of them, they'll always appear on the screen. To get rid of them, I think you go to "view" ---> "guides"----> "clear guides"
    Hope I helped! 8)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Photoshop experts - need help with Paint Bucket tool [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a way to select a color I can see on an image and use that color to 'flood/fill' an area? For example I paste a logo as a layer and I want to use one of the colors of the logo as the background color.

Photoshop [ 1 Answers ]

How do we edit color of an object after creating alpha channels.

Can I install my copy of Photoshop on 2 computers? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a work desktop computer and a work laptop for home and the road. Can I install the same licensed version of Photoshop on each computer knowing that I'll only be using one OR the other at a time? Basically I'm designating the license as a One Concurrent User license. Is this OK?

Photoshop Or Jasc [ 10 Answers ]

Which of these progs do you perfer I would chose Photoshop.

PhotoShop (I think) [ 2 Answers ]

I am totally new to this forum and to a lot of computer stuff. I have (through some miracle) created a folder I call "My pictures" - into which I have filed ALL the pictures I've taken with my camera. Now I realize that it would have been a good idea to create folders (such as "Family" -...

View more questions Search