Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eneith Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 02:07 PM
    How to delete pond in The Sims
    I have the original sims that first came out and I have no clue on how to delete a pond. Can anybody help me?
    CHRISSYS-ANGEL Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2008, 02:13 PM
    What pond?

Aug 21, 2008, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISSYS-ANGEL
    what pond?
    You can make a pond by using the cheat water_tool and I did but now it will not let me delete it.
    CHRISSYS-ANGEL Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Aug 24, 2008, 02:02 AM
    Oh really, I didn't even know you could make a pond lol. Do you have any other cool cheat codes for that game? Id love to try them, if you do.

Aug 25, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISSYS-ANGEL
    oh really, i didnt even know you could make a pond lol. do you have any other cool cheat codes for that game? id love to try them, if you do.
    Yea I just go on google.com and type in The Sims Cheats and tons of webpages will show with all different codes. If u come across any cool ones send them to me also. The pond one is water_tool
    kooky890 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 01:02 PM

To delete the pond, just go to the ground level tool and bring up the ground. And if you want to know how to make a basement, just ask me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Sims 2 [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to make hair do's, clothes, and make up for sims cause like I want to learn how to make the really cute clothes and hair that you see on the websites like I kind of have the other stuff down I just really really wanted to learn how to do the clothes and stuff can anyone help:D...

The Sims 2! [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get Sims 2 Body Shop I have been wanting it for the longest time and I have know idea where to get it... can someone please help me and if you have The Sims 2 Body Shop could you please tell what it is like.. like what the pros and cons of having it... it really mean a lot...

View more questions Search