Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babymamaluv19 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Small belly anyone?
    I'm soooooo sick of everybody saying my stomach is small! Half the people don't even believe I'm pregnant.. I'm only 4 months & all I have is a little "gas bubble" looking thing!
    Does anyone else have this problem? Guess being 5'11 has its advantages?
    dream101 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 01:49 PM
    It will get bigger believe me.. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 21, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Heck you are only 4 months along. That's not very far in the pregnancy. You will probably have a bigger lump soon enough.
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Aug 22, 2008, 12:47 PM
    I didn't start showing with my first child until I was about 5 months pregnant. I didn't start getting really big until the last trimester. Don't rush it, it will come soon enough and you will be wishing that you were tiny again. LOL
    Jordee_Baybee99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babymamaluv19
    I'm soooooo sick of everybody sayin my stomach is small! Half the people don't even believe I'm pregnant..I'm only 4 months & all I have is a little "gas bubble" lookin thing!
    does anyone else have this problem? Guess being 5'11 has its advantages?!
    Well Im Only 9 So No Big Expert But My Mums Had 4 Uva Kids And Im The Oldest And Seen Em All Being Born So My Mum Was Like That Wit My Littlest Sis Milly And 6 Weejks Later She Was Like A Big Ballon!
    ExpectingMommy1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 07:27 PM
    I'm going to be 6 months next week and everyone is telling me the same thing... "you are so small!" It makes me so upset because I feel huge lol. But give it time it'll show soon enough.
    babymamaluv19 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2008, 08:57 PM
    My boyfriend expects me to be HUGE at 4 months & I keep telling him every woman is different! & I feel like a frickin whale :( I've heard that some woman get all the way to 9 months & only look 4 months pregnant! Wish that'd happen to me! But I'm glad there's other people out there who are feeling how I'm feeling!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2008, 09:51 PM
    Yeah, I didn't look pregnant (to others) till sometime during my 6th month, both pregnancies. I was later told during an exam that I have a uterus that tips backward. Your being 5'11" means you may have plenty of room too.

Enjoy your pregnancy. Soon you will feel the baby move, a lot. That is so cool.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2008, 08:35 AM
    Simoneaugie, I have the same thing, a tilted uterus. SO, when I am pregnant, I don't look huge on the outside, but I FEEL huge because its all there, its just more on the inside then the outside.(infact, from the back,most people can't even tell that I am pregnant.kinda a shocker when I turn around apparently hah) People always say " you are so tiny!" or " oh, you really ARE pregnant" when I do start showing more. Its like " yea, i was just lieing this whole time. DUH!" anyway, the point is, every woman shows their pregnancy in different ways,at different times. Esp if this is your first pregnancy, you likely won't show as soon as you will later on with subsequent pregnancies. The more babies you have the sooner you will show, as your muscles are more lax and stretched already from the previous pregnancies. Soon the annoying people will switch strategies and begin saying " wow, you are huge, when are you going to pop?!" or other rude comments like that. I once had a lady look at me and say " wow, If I didnt see your hubby with you, I wouldnt have recognised you. your face must have gotten wider huh!" hahah, and she had seen me just one week before that.. so ,yeaaaaaaaa. Just one of those things about pregnancy,people tend to make the most ridiculous comments, and you just have to learn how to ignore them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly fat won't go away! [ 4 Answers ]

I've lost 15lbs recently, my boobs are smaller and my butt is smaller, but my stomach is the same. I've got the nastiest muffin top ever, and it won't go away. Are there any specific exercises that I can do to help?

Belly fat [ 8 Answers ]

What can I do to loose the belly fat. I have been doing cardio and weight lifting 6 times a week and eating right. My whole body looks good except my belly. No matter what I do I can not get rid of it. I am 5.4 f tall and I weigt 120 lb. thank you

Fat belly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 12Y.0 5'6 and 208 pounds though I'm obese I'm as strong and active as a "fit" person. I kind of Like the way my belly feels and I have not gained a pound in months. Keep it or take pills (normal tactics won't work)

Big belly [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is max I just want to know how much beers I need to drink to have a big huge belly can someone tell me please:)

View more questions Search