Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davon46409 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bella05 View Post
    How DAVON this is called success!!!! Congratulations and keep us the good work.

I know you are using Bio claire, but which one especially on your face. And also how long did it take to give you that drastic change?

Congrats!

Hello, And Thank you, it's Been 3 Months, And I Mixed The Oil, lotion And Cream together
    Ricarda Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2009, 04:24 PM
    Did you use any type of soap?

How many times a day did you use it?

And bio claire really worked for you
    BlackSkinGirl Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 11:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by davon46409 View Post
    Hello, And Thank you, it's Been 3 Months, And I Mixed The Oil, lotion And Cream together
    Hello Davon.
    Where did you purchase your Bio Claire Products?
    I just do not want to order from just anyone online.

Thank you in advance.
    sb1492 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2009, 10:58 AM
    If I use BioClaire on the face will it cause aggravate my acne and cause blackheads? Also, which version of BioClaire would be best to use on my oily, acne-prone face?
    sb1492 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2009, 11:09 AM

Also, I don't want to lighten much. Just even my skin tone and maybe lighten just about a shade or two lighter. So what form of BioClaire should I use for that?
    darky90210 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 01:56 PM

I've used because 4 about a month but saw no result but in its defence I was in the sun for allot of time. So I started using it again. This is day one and ill keep you updated.

I am very dark skinned does that mean it would take longer to work?
    Is the soap any good?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by darky90210 View Post
    iv used bc 4 about a month but saw no result but in its defence i was in the sun for allot of time. so i started using it again. this is day one and ill keep u updated.

i am very dark skinned does that mean it would take longer to work?
    is the soap any good?
    Depends on what type of results you are looking for do you want to lighten like 5-6 shades or 1-2 shades?
    volitales Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 05:35 PM

Hi! I plan on buying the bio claire lotion, and I was wondering which site to buy it from(which site gives the best deal) Also, what lotion with spf do you recommend? I want one that's OK for the face and not greasy
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by volitales View Post
    Hi! i plan on buying the bio claire lotion, and i was wondering which site to buy it from(which site gives the best deal) Also, what lotion with spf do u recommend? i want one thats ok for the face and not greasy
    You can try guesso.com

Apr 28, 2009, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo9090 View Post
    Hi
    For those of yuou in the Uk, where do you get your bio claire from? I used to find it on ebay, but I can't find it on there anymore :-(. Anyone know of a website or a store I can get it from?
    Thanx guys.
    I got mine from any shop in peckham (south london) and it was only like £3.50
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 02:34 PM

Thanks darky90210
    MrClear Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 03:39 PM
    Hi, I have just recently started using bio clear. When it says do not rinse, I don't get this. Does this mean I have to have it on even when I go to bed. Also regarding applying the cream 3 times a day, do you wash your face between each application or do ou just add the cream on top of the cream on there already?

Regards
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Apr 30, 2009, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MrClear View Post
    Hi, i have just recently started using bio clear. When it says do not rinse, i don't get this. Does this mean i have to have it on even when i go to bed. Also regarding applying the cream 3 times a day, do you wash your face between each application or do ou just add the cream on top of the cream on there already?

Regards
    I think it means do not rinse as soon as you apply it. If you've just apply it before bed, then leave it on but it depends on you whether you want to wear it in bed or not... Also it's best to wash your face/body before each application... and 3 times a day is just a guideline... you can use it once or twice if 3 times is not convenient for you and also depending on how your skin react to it...

Hope this help...

May 1, 2009, 01:04 PM

I've only been using because for 4 days now and already I got 2 comments about ma face getting lighter. I was so happy, denying I was using bleaching cream. I was shocked it work so quickly since I am really dark but I am happy. It REALLY worked on my strech marks in like 3 days, it hasn't completely gone but its dramatically fading.
    imagewithn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 12:08 AM
    I am a licensed Esthetician there is a great product out called Makari the lightening agent in the product is caviar Skin Lightening, Hydroquinone Free, skin bleaching and skin whitening. for those who want a beautiful even tone complextion, it evens out melasma, dark circles, knees,elbows etc. hope you like it
    singing_cs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

May 4, 2009, 10:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor View Post
    trish i know what u talking about is by using bleaching gels and concentrated serums tha gives u stretch marks. i had them on my tights but they gone now caus i dont do gel and concentrated serum no more. i just started with this bio clair so we'll see how tha come up. but to say its seems like my face is getting white looooooool but i really want this product to fade my dark spots on my face quickly as it lightens it. so ill keep ya'll updated and one more thing . geez!! my skin itches a while after i apply it loooooool but like some say its a part of the lightenin process. so am alright 4 now
    Did your skin itch throughout the day too or just when you put the cream on? Did you have small itchy pimples on your face that looked like a rash? I used to use a cream called Clear Tone and there was a steroid in it. That messed up my face but now I'm all cleared up and pretty again thanks to my dermatologist. Lol! I want to try the bio claire but I don't want to mess up my face again, that's why I'm trying to do as m$uch research before buying it. Does anyone know if BC contains a steroid? The results seem similar to Clear Tone and that was a steroid. That made me light in a couple of days, but 3 months later, gave me steroid acne and a puffy swollen face. That was the worst I've ever felt in my life. Thank God my face healed up, now you can never tell!

May 4, 2009, 10:36 PM

Has anyone heard of Maxi White? I'm currently using the lightening cream in the silver tube but I know it has hydoquinone in it. Is it true the ingredients in it is a paint stripper? I'm really considering the Bio Claire
    Secretly Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by singing_cs View Post
    Has anyone heard of Maxi White? I'm currently using the lightening cream in the silver tube but I know it has hydoquinone in it. Is it true the ingredients in it is a paint stripper? I'm really considering the Bio Claire
    Bio Claire doesn't contain Hydoquinone I start yesterday with Bio Claire products

May 5, 2009, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TuuTuu View Post
    Hey i think u should use the lotion instead of the cream because its not so heavy and strong. I used to use the creme but it was to greasy and dried mah skin like crazy. I got the lotion n im seeing better results, my skin is not so dry and it is lightening faster. (I use the lotion on my body not my face, but i will start soon because i hear the face lighten really fast so thats y i worked on my body first) Hope that help:)
    Has anyone used the BC lightening cream in the small tube on their face and got good results? I don't want to use it if it's going to give me a bad reaction. I'm currently using Maxi White and unrefined African black soap. I was using the Topiclear gel before

May 5, 2009, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    GUUURRRRRLLLLLLLLL I got my second complement today!! By my evil lightskinned sister.

I woke up this morning and she says " Who paid for your facial. your skin look all light and fresh" Keep in mind that she said that in the morning like 2min after I woke up lmao OMG

Bio Claire is a miracle product IMO

I seriously advise ya'll to use a good exfiolating soap and the Bio Claire Lotion. Some people who seen bad results use the oil and the cream or used the oil lotion and cream at once or either mixed it.
    Hey hun! When you say you used the lotion, are you talking about the lotion in the tube or the lotion in the bottle? Are you using the lotion in the tube on your face?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Older clare furnace with loud blower motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a clare furnace model # HEM8 90-8 direct vent. The blower motor started making a lot of noise so I removed it and checked it out. There is a fan blade inside and it broke free from the piece that slips over the shaft. I tried to get it to stay which it did for a bit and it started...

Clare furnace M#NEMC60 installers manual [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. need help with a Clare Furnace mod#NEMC60 S# 9411C004626 my service tech was at house as it has been infracted by the gas company in town. I need the installation manual as my tech is saying venting is correct but the gas company saying it is incorrect, and of course Clare is no longer for a...

View more questions Search