Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    labella Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Aug 24, 2008, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr
    bio clair contains HQ, long term usage and their side effects scare me

Bio Claire no longer contains HQ. It hasn't for years.
    Pixie92 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Oh okay thank god! I was about to throw away all of the bio claire I had but something told me to wait and see if someone responds and I guess they changed it :) yay!
    trishiboo08 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 04:28 PM
    It does not lighten knees and elbows you have to use neoprosone gel for that it works but to get rid of my scars I am taking a lightening pill than contains cologen to smooth the scars I'm using it noe for 2 weeks will let you know if it works its called enlighten.

I used bio claire and it messed up my skin some huge scars on my leg because it stretches the skin so thin that it starts to rip.uughhhhh ugly sight.

Aug 24, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by trishiboo08
    i used bio claire and it messed up my skin some huge scars on my leg becuz it stretches the skin so thin that it starts to rip.uughhhhh ugly sight.
    Some people have been using Bio Claire for years and have never experienced that. I have been using it for 5 months and not even close. Are you sure you were using Bio Claire? Sounds more like paint thinner, because I can't imagine anything else stretching my skin until it ripped. Or even using anything on my skin to the point of it actually ripping, for that matter. If it was thinning my skin I would have stopped using it before it got to the extreme of ripping and scars? Hhhmmm...

My experience with Bio Claire has been positive along with many others.

Aug 24, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Well I have been using it for two years and I did not see any sign of that until it came abruptly I am not telling anyone to stop using go ahead keep using it I am just being honest and if you don't believe me you will surely get a wake up call. I am not the only one this happends to I know a couple of people that has it too I know a lot about "bleaching" I am jamaican and that is "the capital 'of bleaching KEEP USING IT AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF.

Aug 24, 2008, 06:42 PM
    well i have been using it for two years and i did not see any sign of that til it jus came abruptly i am not telling anyone to stop using go ahead keep using it i am just being honest and if you dont believe me you will surely get a wake up call. i am not the only one this happends to i know a couple of people that has it too i know alot about "bleaching" i am jamaican and that is "the capital 'of bleaching KEEP USING IT AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF.
    Bio Claire is not a bleach.

First you said "Bio Claire Is Very Good But Had A Tendancy To Give Red Pimples All Over Body" and then you say "i used bio claire and it messed up my skin some huge scars on my leg becuz it stretches the skin so thin that it starts to rip.uughhhhh ugly sight."

So which is it? Is Bio Claire a great product that just simply gives you red pimples or is it a horrible product that rips your skin and gives you scars? Or is Bio Claire a great product that just simply gives you red pimples but AFTER two years of continuos use it is a horrible product that suddenly rips your skin and gives you scars?
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 24, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Trish got her strectch marks and marks from using gels. Like she said she used neprosone gel which is very very dangerous. And about this bio claire once again does not contain hq if it didn't work for you stop making people scare to use it.

Aug 24, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Ok To Make Myself Clear Bio Claire Is Great When U Just Start Using It, After A While U May Get Some Red Pimples On Skin (speaking From Experience) If You Use It Continueously For Abouy 2 Years And More It Thins The Skin Which You Don't Realise Til U It Gets Worse Meaning It Ripp Like You Got A Cut And It Heal It Looks Like Stretch Marks But Worse. Did I Explain Myself Better.

Aug 24, 2008, 07:10 PM
    OK trish what did u use to cause u the marks the cream,the lotion or the oil or by mixing all of them together?

labella do u mix the lotion with the serum or u just using the lotion right now?

Aug 24, 2008, 07:13 PM
    First Of All I Used Neoprosone Gel On My Face Not My Body So For You To Say That Your Wrong I Am Not Trying To Get Anyone Scared "to Each His Own " If You Want to Use It Go Ahead Knock Yourself Out, I Am A Experienced Person And Just Trying To Share Some Knowledge You Guys Are Toddlers In This Lightening Process. And We Call It "bleaching In Jamaica'' Different Country Different Way Of Talking. You Do What You Want to Do U May Experience Good Result Now But Do You Know The Side Effect? Don't Think So.

Kpangor This Answer Is For You Because U Seem Like The Only One Who Truly Believe Me, Well I Used The Oil By Itself On My Skin Which Is The Strongest Of Them All, I Also Mix It With The Cream.

Aug 24, 2008, 07:26 PM
    I said what bio claire product causes you the marks? And if you used neprosone on yr face how do you know if it'll work on tan arms? Hmm trish not really making sense... and like you too I know about bleaching even born in it lollll am african so do the math

OK OK... trish I get it I get I think what ama do ama just mix the lotion with the oil and see what happen ama pause on the cream lollllll

See am just using it caus' I heARD GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT IT AND IT DOES NOT CONTAIN HQ WHICH IS GOOD. AND AM GOING ON WEEK SECOND SO FAR NO COMPLAIN YET LOLLLLLL
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2008, 09:18 PM
    People bioclair does contain HQ, hence the reason why its smuggled into the country

Aug 24, 2008, 09:26 PM
    Are you People R Going To Stop It With This Hq Thingy On Bc? Why Shoudnt Them Mention It On The Product . Other Products Like G&g Made By The Same Compagny Contains Hq And It Does Mention It On The Bottle
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Aug 25, 2008, 02:54 AM
    people bioclair does contain HQ, hence the reason why its smuggled into the country
    Again - Bio Clair does not contain hydroquinone. Maybe it did years ago, but now they have taken out that ingredient and put on the label that it contains no hydroquinone.

Aug 25, 2008, 03:31 AM
    Omg!! This Bc Routine Is Working Too Fast B4 My Eyes I Woke Up This Morning My Face Was So Pale My Husband Was Like R Doing To Yrself Looooooooool Omg And Also I Looked In The Miror And Start Seeing Signs Of Green Veins On My Chest Looooool Not Funny But Seriously I Have To Give Up On The Bc Or Should I Just Use The Lotion Alone? Everybody Is Noticing Already How Soooo Light Am Getting And Am Kind of Scare Too At The Same Time The Way Its Lightening So Fast I Don't Want to Get Dark In A Few Weeks Loooooooool So Ama Just Stop Bc 4 Now And Just Use A Good Skin Lightening Soap 4 Now...

Aug 25, 2008, 04:25 AM
    First Of All I Used Neoprosone Gel On My Face Not My Body So For You To Say That Your Wrong I Am Not Trying To Get Anyone Scared "to Each His Own " If You Wanna Use It Go Ahead Knock Yourself Out, I Am A Experienced Person And Just Trying To Share Some Knowledge You Guys Are Toddlers In This Lightening Process. And We Call It "bleaching In Jamaica'' Different Country Different Way Of Talking. Yall Do What Yall Wanna Do U May Experience Good Result Now But Do You Know The Side Effect? Dont Think So.

Kpangor This Answer Is For You Becuz U Seem Like The Only One Who Truly Believe Me, Well I Used The Oil By Itself On My Skin Which Is The Strongest Of Them All, I Also Mix It With The Cream.

You said on an earlier post: "it does not lighten knees and elbows you have to use neoprosone gel for that it works but to get rid of my scars "
    Now you say: "First Of All I Used Neoprosone Gel On My Face Not My Body So For You To Say That Your Wrong I Am Not Trying To Get Anyone Scared"

So which is it? Do you use Neoprosone only on your face not on your body? Or only on your elbow and knees? Or did you use it on your elbows and knees and NOW only on your face?

Aug 25, 2008, 04:40 AM
    people bioclair does contain HQ, hence the reason why its smuggled into the country
    Bio claire isn't smuggled into the States. It's not even that serious. It's $5.00 a tub. If it was $20 an oz and I had to buy it in the back of the beauty of store behing closed doors okay. This stuff is sitting on shelves next to the Shea & Cocoa butter.

kpangor:
    I had to stop using the Bio Claire on my face for a few weeks because I was getting pale. But now just to warn everyone, I see two large dark patches on my face so I stopped using it on my face. Someone else said that happened to them and they stopped using it for a while, and it went it away. I can cover them with make up, but the patches are noticeable without the make up. AAARGGH! I'll keep you guys posted.
    no1brownsugar Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Aug 25, 2008, 05:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor
    I had to stop using the Bio Claire on my face for a few weeks because I was getting pale. But now just to warn everyone, I see two large dark patches on my face so I stopped using it on my face. Someone else said that happened to them and they stopped using it for a while, and it went it away. I can cover them with make up, but the patches are noticeable without the make up. AAARGGH! I'll keep you guys posted.
    Oh my gosh, sounds serious. When did you stop using it, as in, how long into using it were you until you stopped?
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Aug 25, 2008, 07:56 AM
    BioClaire does not contain HQ. It's the non-HQ version.

It used to contain HQ, two years ago. But now they sell a non-HQ version, hence the label, "non-HQ".

Monobenzone is actually closer in form to HQ (hello, monobenzyl ether of HQ), and far more dangerous than BioClaire (which has no HQ at all), if you want to bet technical. And no, it's not "smuggled into the country". If that was the case, why do I see it in every Asian hair store I go to out here in Maryland/Baltimore? Lol you're a mess!

Again, BioClaire=no HQ.

Aug 25, 2008, 08:16 AM
    So I Suggest Ama Just Use Bc On My Body And Something Else On My Face

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Older clare furnace with loud blower motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a clare furnace model # HEM8 90-8 direct vent. The blower motor started making a lot of noise so I removed it and checked it out. There is a fan blade inside and it broke free from the piece that slips over the shaft. I tried to get it to stay which it did for a bit and it started...

Clare furnace M#NEMC60 installers manual [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. need help with a Clare Furnace mod#NEMC60 S# 9411C004626 my service tech was at house as it has been infracted by the gas company in town. I need the installation manual as my tech is saying venting is correct but the gas company saying it is incorrect, and of course Clare is no longer for a...

View more questions Search