Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Jul 17, 2009, 11:55 AM

OK let us know how you get on!
    fresh817boii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2009, 10:26 PM
    Wow davon46409 those are amazing results, how many times a day did you use the cream,lotion and oil?

And did just take a little from all three of the products and put it in yours hands, rub them together and then apply them to your face and body?
    jj24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2009, 10:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by singing_cs View Post
    Did your skin itch throughout the day too or just when you put the cream on? Did you have small itchy pimples on your face that looked like a rash? I used to use a cream called Clear Tone and there was a steroid in it. That messed up my face but now I'm all cleared up and pretty again thanks to my dermatologist. Lol!! I want to try the bio claire but I don't want to mess up my face again, that's why I'm trying to do as m$uch research before buying it. Does anyone know if BC contains a steroid? The results seem similar to Clear Tone and that was a steroid. That made me light in a couple of days, but 3 months later, gave me steroid acne and a puffy swollen face. That was the worst I've ever felt in my life. Thank God my face healed up, now you can never tell!!
    I have read an article recently based on a survey in Austria.They warned all people to throw away BIOCLAIRE lightening cream because it has got an undeclared product called
    CLOBETASOLPROPIONAT which is again a steroid.
    The long term uasage can cause lots of serious damages.

I personally am very much disaapointed because I got my bioclaire cream yesterday and read about this today.I don`t if I would continue using it or not,may just a little on my face not too much .

Aug 3, 2009, 10:34 AM

jj24
    Could you post us the article please?
    jj24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    jj24
    could you post us the article please?
    The article is actually in german ,but you can see the word CLOBETASOLPROPIONAT
    illegales Arzneimittel=illegal medicine.

AGES warnt vor Bio Claire Lightening Body Cream
    chocomilk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 05:09 PM
    hi. I'm new to the forum. I just purchased the because soap, crème, and oil. I've only used it for 2 days and my face is much brighter! I mix the because oil with Bio Oil Bio Oil - Uses.

on my body I use the oil and crème. I mainly want to even out my complexion. I see a difference in the brightness, but it's not fairer yet -- granted that it's only been 2 days I am pleased with the results.

I tend to have dry skin and I use shea butter (all natural from W Africa) or "lay it on thick" from bath & body works. Both are heavy cremes. Should I put this on after the BC is absorbed or not?

I also use a sugar scrub each day when I shower in the morning...

any advice would be helpful... thanks... X

p.s am medium to brown dark-skinned with yellow undertones.:)
    fresh817boii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 11:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chocomilk View Post
    hi. i'm new to the forum. i just purchased the bc soap, creme, and oil. i've only used it for 2 days and my face is much brighter! I mix the bc oil with Bio Oil Bio Oil - Uses.

on my body i use the oil and creme. i mainly want to even out my complexion. i see a difference in the brightness, but it's not fairer yet -- granted that it's only been 2 days I am pleased with the results.

i tend to have dry skin and i use shea butter (all natural from W Africa) or "lay it on thick" from bath & body works. both are heavy cremes. should i put this on after the BC is absorbed or not?

i also use a sugar scrub each day when I shower in the morning...

any advice would be helpful...thanks...X

p.s am medium to brown dark-skinned with yellow undertones.:)

Hey glad you happy with your results. Could you pleased be detailed and tell me how you mixed the bio Claire products. Do you put some bio Claire oil in your hand and then some bio Claire cream in your hand, mixed it together then apply it to your face & body or what. Please tell me.
    chocomilk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 12:51 AM
    On my face I mix Bio Claire Oil and another product Bio Oil

On my body I put Bio Clair Oil first, then I put on the Bio Claire Crème to seal it, at least that's my purpose.

I have relatively few blemishes and my skin is responding well. But it's still in the first week so I will keep you posted!

Aug 8, 2009, 02:36 AM

Guys
    The product is really bad for your health read the threads about the dangerous steroid in contains!
    meagro5 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 03:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by labella View Post
    i stopped using it on my face about 1 week ago when i noticed the dark patches. Some posters have said it was too strong for the face. I'm going into my 5th month with no problems until now. I did go on vacation and got tanned so maybe that's what happened, but even still i shouldn't have to dodge the sun because i am afraid of dark patches! Or this could just be another part of the lightening process. I'm willing to go through changes on my body but not on my face. My body looks great though!
    So, when the patches go away, i will use the bio claire maybe every other day to maintain, but not every day. I was using the soap and the lotion it lighten my face too fast anyway. I was looking pale. I'll keep you posted.
    hi labella i noticed in a previous post u made a statement about the issue behind your knees.has that cleared up yet and also how's progress going for you with bio claire at the moment?
    KandyKane88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 12:52 PM

hi ladies
    I just wanted to drop in and share my experience

my skin is SIGNIFICANTLY LIGHTER! I had to throw away all my makeup, it was far too dark. My sister who sees me everyday said "your face is getting lighter!!!" ( I lied and said I just exfoliated lol)
    Now I have to stop using it on my face for a while and just use it on my body. For a while my skin was patchy, reddened and well UGLY... so for a while I regretted it. But now the dead skin has sloughed off and it is BEAUTIFUL! I am going back to the color I was when I was little and its only been three weeks. Im getting so much attention and I look rough all the time (sweatpants, headrag, etc)

SUGGESTION! Use G&G Cream and Bio Claire Oil together. Also use an exfoliating glove and dial soap when you shower. Lastly use an overnight exfoliating GEL on your face. The results are sooooooo dramatic and extremely fast. If I used it 3x a day, I would be Beyonce's color (and I don't want that) so I just use it once a day.
    davonte44 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Aug 11, 2009, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KandyKane88 View Post
    hi ladies
    I just wanted to drop in and share my experience

my skin is SIGNIFICANTLY LIGHTER!! I had to throw away all my makeup, it was far too dark. my sister who sees me everyday said "your face is getting lighter!!!" ( I lied and said I just exfoliated lol)
    Now I have to stop using it on my face for a while and just use it on my body. For a while my skin was patchy, reddened and well UGLY...so for a while I regretted it. But now the dead skin has sloughed off and it is BEAUTIFUL!! I am going back to the color I was when I was little and its only been three weeks. Im getting so much attention and I look rough all the time (sweatpants, headrag, etc)

SUGGESTION! Use G&G Cream and Bio Claire Oil together. Also use an exfoliating glove and dial soap when you shower. Lastly use an overnight exfoliating GEL on your face. The results are sooooooo dramatic and extremely fast. If I used it 3x a day, I would be Beyonce's color (and I don't want that) so I just use it once a day.
    OK!. so u mixed G&G cream & Bio Claire Oil together for your face or your body or for both and for the soap u just buy those Dial soap in any store?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Older clare furnace with loud blower motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a clare furnace model # HEM8 90-8 direct vent. The blower motor started making a lot of noise so I removed it and checked it out. There is a fan blade inside and it broke free from the piece that slips over the shaft. I tried to get it to stay which it did for a bit and it started...

Clare furnace M#NEMC60 installers manual [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. need help with a Clare Furnace mod#NEMC60 S# 9411C004626 my service tech was at house as it has been infracted by the gas company in town. I need the installation manual as my tech is saying venting is correct but the gas company saying it is incorrect, and of course Clare is no longer for a...

View more questions Search