Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjuulliiaa xox Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 01:39 PM
    Carilage piercing?
    I wna get my cartilage pierced (the top of my ear)
    I am getting it done perfessionaly with a needle (not a gun)
    What hurts more getting it wit a needle or a gun?
    AND
    About how bad is the pain??
    CHRISSYS-ANGEL Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2008, 02:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjuulliiaa xox
    i wna get my cartilage pierced (the top of my ear)
    i am getting it done perfessionaly with a needle (not a gun)
    wat hurts more getting it wit a needle or a gun??
    AND
    about how bad is the pain???
    A needle will hurt more but its better, I think, because people who use the needles generally know more what they are doing, other than someone at wal mart using a gun, plus with a gun you could stand a chance at them getting it crooked and having to re do it, and that would suck. :-)
    jjuulliiaa xox Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 02:31 PM
    But the needle is the pain really bad?
    What does it feel like?
    Do u know?
    CHRISSYS-ANGEL Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Aug 22, 2008, 09:17 AM
    It depends on your pain level. For my partner and , we like getting pierced and tattooed, it's a rush for us, but others may say it really hurts. My partner had her ear cartlidge done so I'm basing your answer on her answeR LOL. I have my labret, navel, tongue, and ears (regular) done. And she has labret, tongue, eyebrow and ears. But she has had ear cartlidge and clitoris done before too. She also had her regular ears gauged up some too. She said none of it hurt but like I said, she likes it lol. Wish you luck!
    MallyMack Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 06:18 AM
    I won't lie- Cartilage can hurt like a . I have 2 in one ear, 1 in another, and my septum (which is also cartilage).

If you have a decent pain tolerance, and someone who is professional and knows what they are doing, you should be fine. Chances are, your adrenaline from the excitement with cancel out the pain, or make it lesser. Consider also, having it pierced at 16 gauge instead of the standard 14 to soften the blow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is under the right topic but it'll have to do, I want to know the dangers of getting your web pierced(the skin between your fingers) also if anyone has it pierced I wasn't to know how much it hurt. Something's I want to know are can you hit a nerve, and get paralized, does it...

Ear piercing [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I'm having trouble again with my cartlage piercing. I am getting the same little gross bump near the piercing... I didn't poke it with a needle this time but it did break open on its own. I have been sleeping on it pretty much every night because I just got my industrial done on my other ear....

Lip piercing? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey i want to get a new piercing and i have this damn urge to have it on my lip :) yeah i was wondering what people have done and whether they think it looks good. Im not sure whether to have it on the side or which side for that matter. Or whether i should have a labret piercing? Im a girl btw and...

Gun for piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced a year ago, with a gun, and it gets infected very often. I found information on the web about that it is dangerous to get your cartilage pierced with a gun. What do I do? Take it off? Go to the doctor?:confused:

Piercing My Lip [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone my mom won't let me get my lip pierced She said id look like trash. I just got my upper ear pierced Awhile ago and I fell in love with it. I really want to get my Left lip pierced (lip ring) but my mom said that I'd have to take it out. I have decided do it though no matter...

View more questions Search