Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uncleroyhoggins Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Film shown to us in kindergarten
    All I can recall is 2 large giants... possibly of 2 different colors... they may have been animated...

In the end one is looking for the other and keeps yelling his name... example..."Blue Giant!"

I know it sounds like "War of The Gargantuans", with the colored giants and all... but, I don't think they would being showing that film to 6 year olds in 1980... in school...

No clue...

Check out some similar questions!

Public kindergarten vs. Homeschool kindergarten [ 24 Answers ]

I am a concerned grandma. My son & daughter-in-law are going to homeschool my grandson for kindergarten and then send him to public first grade next year when his sister will go to public kindergarten. He will be 6 the end of December. He is very bright and the actual learning part of...

Should my child skip kindergarten? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old daughter who has attended headstart (pre school) since she was three. She is now ready to move on to "regular" school and start kindergarten this fall. Her teachers have told me that she is very excellerated for her age and that I should check into having her skip kindergarten...

Kindergarten - attend or skip it? [ 2 Answers ]

We are in a custody battle right now between a father in Oklahoma and mother here in Texas. Neither state has mandatory kindergarten so the father wants to continue the current every other month visitation throughout the Kinder school year and then push for full custody thereafter. Of course,...

Kindergarten Friend [ 1 Answers ]

My friend, Jake, he's been my friend since Kindergarten and we're close... Well, we've dated and we've broken up. We've neva stopped being friends. But, I'll get to the point... He told me he'll never go out with me again, and then we actually might "AGAIN"... we want to... but not right now,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.