Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wild_force71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Children's Movie, middle or late 80s
    Ok, I've known this movie all my life but I can never remember the name or... anything much...

It's a version of The Frog Prince. The Frog is man-sized and teaches the princess... who's pretty young as far as I remember, maybe 7 or 8?. to dance by putting footmarks on the floor. For some reason this irritates the two older sisters who conspire to trap the Frog in a pit in the wood. The middle sister later has a change of heart and gives the little girl a lantern and map. Despite losing both she rescues the Frog.

I'm pretty sure I'm not mixing up movies; I have very clear images of certain scenes, but when I try and describe it to people no one knows anything! Please help?
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Aug 21, 2008, 11:42 PM
    It's the one with helen hunt as the sister, the frog prince (1986) - I use to love this movie, I still have it on tape!
    wild_force71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Thank you! That's brilliant! Running off to Youtube...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's movie late 80's ish... [ 8 Answers ]

I remember watching a film when I was younger and I can't remember the name of it. It was animated, and had green goblin type creature things in it with pointy ears. The main character was male, and he wore a brown pair of short and a white shirt or something. At the beginning of the film, he...

Children's movie of late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I remember watching this movie @ daycare when I was like four years old:confused: I think it had the word "kingdom" in the title. It was about all these animals that were maybe at a park, wondering around. Every place they would stop, they would learn about a moral issue, like lying...

Children's movie from late 80's early 90s [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie about a little boy who travels to another world where it is slowly being consumed by a black ooze and the boy has to try to save the world... it turns out this is all just a dream for him... can you help me please.

View more questions Search