Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    russharv63 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Need to talk to someone
    I live at a "corporate suites" residence for now over 16 months and I have been blamed for things by the "resident manager" that me and my girlfriend are not guilty of doing. The latest problem is that she has blamed me and my girlfriend for damaging the inside of the microwave because the inside roof of it has a place where the paint has been peeled back. She accused us of putting metal or aluminum foil in the microwave and damaging it. She told us that the owner was going to be in here tomorrow to replace it and that we have to pay for it. I did not damage it and I asked my girlfriend and she has denied doing any damage to it. We did not look at the microwave when we first came here and have concluded that it was already damaged before we arrived. Who can I call or talk to in order to stop this "resident manager" from trying to get over on us and make us pay for something we did not do? This place has a website. It is: Roanoke Extended Stay Hotel, Corporate Suites, Temporary & Short Term Housing in Roanoke, Virginia.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 21, 2008, 12:50 PM
    I'm sorry, but I think you are going to have to pay up. If you had just moved in, maybe. But being there 16 months and the damage just being found, if you protest and they sue, you will likely lose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need to talk to someone [ 22 Answers ]

I need to talk to somebody I have a lot of problems, I have a lot of things in my head that I would like to express to someone. I need someone to listen to me. I need someone to care about what I've been through and what I feel on a daily basis. I have witnessed a lot of things in my life that I...

What do I talk about! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a boyfriend but I just don't know what to talk about with him I'm really shy and nervous when he's around. What should I talk to him about he's like an emo/mosher HELP!!

Anyone want to talk [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for someone to talk to, or ask me a question.. im full of information

View more questions Search