Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lymEileen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2006, 01:56 AM
    Which perfume do you use
    I have a very difficult time finding perfume as I am very scent sensitive. Many perfumes make me all stuffed up and start to sneeze. The one I found that I can wear, Little Black Dress by Avon, has been discontinued! Any suggestions would be helpful.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2006, 06:12 AM
    You can still get that perfume... for example at ebay:
    http://health-beauty.search.ebay.com...ackQ20dressQ22

And Froogle lists a bunch of vendors still carrying it too:
    http://froogle.google.com/froogle?hl...ch&sa=N&tab=wf
    RosieJ74 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2006, 01:34 PM
    U can also try Acqua di gio by armani, its light and subtle and my nose doesn't get stuffed up from it;)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 24, 2006, 10:34 PM
    Perfumes can cause nose sensitivity and allergies if it's too strong. "People who are sensitive to perfumes should look for fragrances that have light floral, green or citrus notes." I don't like to wear perfumes that are too strong, I prefer the softer scents. Some of my favorite perfumes are Poeme by Lancome, Pleasures by Estee Lauder and Dream Angels Heavenly Eau de Parfum by Victoria's Secret. Rosie, your right about Acqua di gio, it has a soft floral scent.
    giggles Posts: 143, Reputation: 27

Apr 24, 2006, 10:52 PM
    Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea is my new favourite. It's quite light and subtle. You can buy the Eau de Toilette, or there is a whole range of products including a shower gel with the same scent.
    I have allergies and am scent sensitive, but this poses no problems. Even if it did, I think I would still wear it though lol!
    alicia1407 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2011, 03:28 PM
    I use channeln5 and britany spears ones and paris hilton one and jennifer lopez LA glow and dkny and calvin klei,chloe and I have christina aguilera royal desire,lipsy, katy perry purr,heat beyonce and avril lavign black star xxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perfume spray [ 1 Answers ]

A number of times the "button" of my perfume bottle has broken of with the bottle at least half-full. How can I use the rest of the perfume?

View more questions Search