Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rummage Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2003, 10:17 PM
    Yahoo E-Mail
    Hi-
    When I am reading Yahoo E-mail, the date and how big the message is are off the screen--I have to use the right arrow toget to that--How can I get it back where the whole screen shows up--Thank u very much---
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2003, 10:11 AM
    Yahoo E-Mail
    Did you change your screen resolution?
    Rummage Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2003, 12:18 PM
    Yahoo E-Mail
    I don't know how to change the resolution or check it-Thanks for responding--
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2003, 01:02 PM
    Yahoo E-Mail
    If you right click on your desktop & choose properties - this will open a pop-up window. Now shoose resolution. If you monitor is pretty old - be careful on shoosing a higher resolution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uninstalling Yahoo Inernet mail [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to uninstall Yahoo internet mail through add/remove. When clicking add/remove the window just flashes and Yahoo internet mail stays in the currently installed programs list. Any help would be appreciated as always. Thanks.

AOL and Yahoo to charge for e-mail service [ 6 Answers ]

Interesting to note,that to try and stop spammers,AOL,and Yahoo,are going to charge a very tiny fee (1 cent),to deliver email that does not go through spam filters: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4684942.stm Am I missing something here? Both companies say that delivered email...

Yahoo Mail Upgrade [ 21 Answers ]

Anyone know how to upgrade Yahoo Mail free of charge? :D

Yahoo Mail Errors [ 1 Answers ]

My Yahoo email is giving me problems. I don't know what is causing the problem or why. I am not able to attach any files to an email. When I am in Yahoo mail I am prompted at the bottom of the page that there is and error, but I can find out what the error is or what is causing the problem. ...

View more questions Search