Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mytim420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 09:44 AM
    Help Don't no the title
    I watched it when I was younger. It was about this boy who had no family got in trouble and had to go to a boys detention place it kind of looked like it was in the middle of no where. Wel the guy that runs it had a blonde hair daughter and the boy falls for her but the father does not approve I no there's a really pretty song in the movie about wings of an angel or something like that please help
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Aug 21, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Give me a minuite I know this.
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Aug 21, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Ugh Im sorry I can't remember and I know this
    teacher77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 03:11 PM
    I think that sounds sort of like "Fire With Fire".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know this movie title [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I saw this film when I was younger and don't know the name of it, I've been trying to find it but cant. Im sure it had two young guys in it and it was mainly about this clock. The film had a funny looking little dude in it that looks a bit like that little guy in star wars, think he was...

I don't know the title [ 3 Answers ]

2 kids and there dog jump into a coloring book and meet people of all colors. They all sing and in the end are all brought together.

Don't know title or artist [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: please help its bothering me. The lyrics are something like this. " i broke her heart in the trailer park, so i took the keyes to her car crashed that piece of and then stepped away."

I don't really know how to title this [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have four sisters two of them have there own and one lives at home with mom just like I do but two of them have taken moms name off her house which we all was raise in this happen in 2006 jan can I take them to court they have taken control of everything and have cut myself and the other...

Don't know the song title [ 2 Answers ]

I heard a song and I need to no the title--- it kind of goes something like: I just want to be famous yes so ing famous --- its kind of a new song I guess

View more questions Search