Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjuulliiaa xox Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 07:16 AM
    Cartilage piercing with a gun or needle?
    I am getting my cartilage pierced (the top of my ear) and I really dunt want to get it done with a gun (could shatter cartilage)
    I'm getting it done perfesionaly and I'm going to ask them to use a needle

What hurts more getting it done with a needle or a gun??
    And about how bad is the pain??
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Aug 21, 2008, 07:28 AM
    Well, I haven't gotten my cartilage pierced but when I got my nose pierced I didn't even feel the needle. I know that when I got my ears pierced they obviously used the gun but I don't remember if it hurt or not. If the gun could shatter the cartilage then you might as well go with a needle.
    basketball9886 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 04:15 PM
    I have heard that a needle hurts more but it is the safer way to go. I just got mine done with a gun today and it did hurt a little but not even close to like making me cry or anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage Piercing red and swollen. [ 33 Answers ]

I just got my cartilage pierced 4 days ago (with a needle, not a gun). I've been cleaning it as instructed. Right now, it's red, swollen, and painful. I assume this is normal since it's only been four days. But these are also signs of infection... I was just wondering at what point I should start...

Cartilage piercing [ 12 Answers ]

Hello I am thinking of getting my cartilage pierced.. I was wondering how much that would hurt?

Cartilage Piercing [ 16 Answers ]

Is this piercing okay to do with a peircing gun?:D

Cartilage Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got my left cartilage pierced 1 week and 3 days ago, it is still painful and I still cannot sleep on it. They told me to use Antibactieral Hand Soap on it, but I just couldn't, afraid that I wouldn't get it rinsed good enough. I have used alcohol and ear care stuff. I can move the ring around...

Cartilage piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I`m 14 and I got my nose pierced about a month ago and there's this little bump that's red at the side. I've bin reading about keloids and I'm kind of scared that it is one and I'm not sure how to treat it yet. I also want to get my ear cartilage pierced but now I fear of getting a keloid. Will I...

View more questions Search