Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxDanielxx Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2008, 12:19 AM
    Where to find investors or idea purchasers
    Looking for a place to get my idea "out there" and find anyone interested in it enough to maybe invest for a prototype, well three prototypes. My idea is for a cleaning product that has three sizes from a small and portable to a big deepclean appliance.
    Also looking for a place or person to sell my idea to strait up and let someone else finish it.
    lwelch Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Aug 22, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Have you applied for a patent?
    xxDanielxx Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lwelch
    Have you applied for a patent?
    No, I just want to sell the idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for restaurant investors. [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I have started a limited-service restaurant and we're currently looking for investors, but it's been hard. I don't want to pay a few grand to go in front of some angel capitalists. Any suggestions?

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

Restaurant Investors needs [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of deal do investors in restaurants expect?

Investors [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not quite ready to publish my book just yet. Maybe within the next few months. But I've heard a writer should have an investor. I've never heard of that. Then again I don't know how publishing works to be honest. Do I need an investor? And how does publishing normally work? Sheesh, or...

View more questions Search