Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GBabyCakes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Spotting then 13 day late period after 2 months of unprotected sex
    My period usually comes on the 6 of the month. Me and my boyfriend having been having unprotected sex almost every day for two months. Last week on two separate occasions after sex i was spotting. And yesterday my period finally came down heavier then before......what can be going on?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 20, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Sometimes you just have an off period, if you're really concerned then go see your doctor.

Don't worry, sometimes it takes a few months to get pregnant, don't upset if it didn't happen this month.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 months late. Now spotting really light pink off and on. Pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

My last period was early in Nov. and its now Jan. 13th. And I've been spotting very light pink when I go to the bathroom. It latest 2 days now its coming and going lighter than it was during those 2 days. I took a home pregnancy test 2 weeks ago and it came out negative. Ive had slight cramping but...

Late Period, Spotting, Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I'm new to this forum so please stick with me. I know this has probably been asked a million times but I am very confused and would like a little advice if possible? I am 28 and have been trying to conceive since April 06. My periods are ALWAYS bang on 28 days. I last had a period...

Very late period and possible spotting [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I do not have sex too often, I am afraid of getting pregnatnt. Anway, the last time I had my period was a week before Thanksgiving (I am ALWAYS irregular, and it is not uncommon for me to skip or have periods two weeks late) I don't remember but I think my boy friend and I may have...

Late period, spotting... Could I be? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a few days late on my period and for the past few days I have been noticing a little blood and brown spotting when I wipe. My breast are a little sore and I have been feeling realllllllly tired no matter how much I sleep. Should I wait a little longer to make sure my period doesn't come? Does...

View more questions Search