Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasondbel Posts: 165, Reputation: -6

Aug 20, 2008, 05:23 PM
    Black and white
    I am a truck driver locally and I delliver sheetrock and roofing shingles here in new orleans. THe racial tensions are high. A friend of mine just got on with the company and he is white. The black boys on the job have been there for years and no one wants to do this kind of work so they can get away with anything. Anyway my buddy today was teamed up on by those guys and they (he is older 45) called him white honky / white puss% white honky etc. He owed them two dollars. He actually called the police and the police couldn't do anything they said he didn't hit you etc... so the cops left and now they were saying to him ill rape you white boy ill kill you honky and this guy my friend is the most polite respectful human being you will ever meet. He was a nurse for 20 yrs till katrina forced him into this line of work. What should he do?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 20, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Carry a tape recorder, play it for the boss and threaten a sexual harassment lawsuit if the boss doesn't provide a hassle-free work environment.
    jasondbel Posts: 165, Reputation: -6

Aug 20, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Comment on JBeaucaire's post
    I never thought of a tape recorder. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black and white movie sci fi [ 1 Answers ]

The only thing I remember are there were 3 or 4 people scuba diving. When they came up there was no one left on earth. The plant life was dead or dying. No air. They left on their tanks then the plants started to come back and their was air. They were alone and had to find a way to stay alive....

Black & White wires together? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, about to wire up new recessed lights. After removing the old fluoresent light and inspecting the junction box to which it was wired I've come to a stand still. There are four 14/2 cables entering this box. Two are for recepticles, one for a hood and the other the power for the light. All...

Black Bra/White Tee; White Bra/White Tee [ 17 Answers ]

Do you girls usually wear a black bra with a white t-short or do u wear a white bra with a white t-short? Or yellow tee w/ a black bra? Share. I don't get it

Old black and white movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find out the name of an old black and white movie of a little girl who is evil. She ends up killing a grounds keeper and a classmate because she wanted his award?

View more questions Search