Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2008, 07:42 AM

Cozy,
    It's the internet 'tough-guy' syndrome. It's been present since the birth of the internet.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Cozy,
    It's the internet 'tough-guy' syndrome. It's been present since the birth of the internet.
    Just more liberal hogwash, as usual.

I'm sure worse things were said about the founders of this Nation, I'm no tough guy, but I will be ready to be a patriot if the need arises.
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 22, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by progunr View Post
    Just more liberal hogwash, as usual.

I'm sure worse things were said about the founders of this Nation, I'm no tough guy, but I will be ready to be a patriot if the need arises.
    Why is his statement liberal hogwash? It's a true statement.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by caliwebman View Post
    Well? No one seems to be answering this question. Is this because the extent of the answer is not the truth that we wish to hear and hence many rather stay quiet?

As a decorated war veteran of the US Military, and 50% service connected disablity as of 2007, I would have no problem joining or even leading in such a cause.

Could it become a reality?

WE THE PEOPLE AND THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION 2 - Second Revolution of the United States of America

???
    Why would you incriminate yourself in front of GOD and everyone. Why would you ask others to?
    If and when it does happen, and it will, the government will have an angry mob on their hands. That's all. If you don't mind dying, it will be a great opportunity to do it. Unless of course you happen to have a few hundred Apache helicopters, a thousand tanks, F-18s, F-16s, RPGs, M-16s, 1,000,000,000,000,000 rounds of ammo, hand grenades, beans, butter, bread, beer and Marlboros out the kazoo.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    Why would you incriminate yourself in front of GOD and everyone. Why would you ask others to?
    If and when it does happen, and it will, the government will have an angry mob on thier hands. That's all. If you don't mind dying, it will be a great opportunity to do it. Unless of course you happen to have a few hundred Apache helicopters, a thousand tanks, F-18s, F-16s, RPGs, M-16s, 1,000,000,000,000,000 rounds of ammo, hand grenades, beans, butter, bread, beer and Marlboros out the kazoo.
    Keep in mind, that a great deal of our military personal DON'T agree with the Liberal Left.

Don't think for one minute that if things get to the critical point of a second revolution, MANY of the men and women in control of those Apache's and Tanks will NOT be on the Government side of things.

Messy, yes, a lot of people will die, of course they will, but some things are worth fighting, and dying for, like our freedom, and our Capitalist way of life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sheep Placenta ? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about Sheep Placenta? I keep hearing great things about it. Im 23 and I want to use it to keep myself looking young, but I'm not sure! Does it really keep you young? Anyone had success with the pills or cream? And also anyone know anything about Pearl Powder.. I heard...

Should I stay and fight or just give up and leave for good. [ 3 Answers ]

I been having more pro ble ms lately with my husband well were not legally married but living together for four years and we have a 3 year old boy the problems have to do with his sister and mainly him how he treats me sometimes he talks to me loudly in front of his family and it embarasses me...

Sheep with itchy eyes? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a couple of sheep in a paddock next to the one I graze my horse in, so anyway when I was there today I noticed one of the sheep, well actually its kind of a big lamb, was rubbing its eye on a wood board on the fence.. So I thought oh its just itching itself but when I looked closer (it...

The name of Balki's sheep? [ 2 Answers ]

OK guys this is a good one... my boss at work wants to no the name of Balki's stuffed sheep, on the show of perfect strangers!? I told him I knew who to ask... you guys... help! Thanks...

Name of sheep in perfect strangers [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: OK guys this is a good one... my boss at work wants to no the name of Balki's stuffed sheep, on the show of perfect strangers!? I told him I knew who to ask... you guys... help! Thanks...

View more questions Search