Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2006, 11:47 AM
    Welcome Back Chery!!
    It's really nice to see you posting on here again. I hope everything went well for you, and that you will soon be your old self again! I really missed you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 23, 2006, 12:13 PM
    I whole heartedly agree with Orange.
    I turn my back for a moment and miss you, hurry back soon.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 23, 2006, 10:08 PM
    It's good to know that Chery is back. Her presence was greatly missed. Her posts and animated smilies brings joy to the board.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2006, 05:04 AM
    I am in agreement with all answers.
    WELCOME BACK, friend.
    Hope you are in good health, no complications.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2006, 07:07 PM
    Welcome back Chery!!

I hope you are doing well.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 24, 2006, 07:25 PM
    I missed your post, but welcome back
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 25, 2006, 07:06 AM
    Gee, you guys are making my eyes water... Thanks so much for all of your best wishes and support. I survived surgery, my spine is healing well, and I might be able to avoid the wheelchair a little longer. Need to recover a while longer, but am glad to be at home and able to go online for at least a few hour a day.

I really feel like I'm returning back to a great family and send you all my love and best wishes as well.

I really, really missed you all!

Glad to be back, Your Chery

Belated Happy Earth Day! AMHD's the BEST!!

jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Apr 26, 2006, 12:13 AM
    YES! I have missed you Chery! I even made a thread asking where the heck my other 2 moms were! I REALLY hope everything is going well with you! You and momincali are my cheerleaders, and I always want to talk to you guys about the crazy arse dates I have been on (there have been some CRAZY ones!). Man, soooooo good to have you back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chery, Momincali, and wildcat... [ 22 Answers ]

Where the heck are you guys?

Happy Birthday Chery! [ 10 Answers ]

Chery, wishing a wonderful gal a wonderful birthday! Thanks for all your help here in this forum! Always,;) momincali

Fun Coloring Books From Chery [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everybody. Just got out of hospital and had fun answering all my 'family's' mail in AMHD. Also sent three coloring books in PDF format of Flowers, Animals and PoohBear in the below thread on Post 7. You have seven days to dowload them and I hope you have enough kids to share them with. They have...

Chery needs some help please - military/divorce laws [ 7 Answers ]

Hi folks, I need some advice myself now and hope you can help me. Here's the story: I usually have a 'gut feeling' about people, and knew that my daughters husband was not the right one for her when I was told they were going to get married, but kept in mind that children must make their own...

Another new Joke for Football Fans - from Chery [ 2 Answers ]

This is for all you football fans... An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old Man passes Gas And says, "Seven Points." His wife rolls over and says, "What in the world was that?" The old man replied, "It's fart football."

View more questions Search